Red Samurai outpost

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
babyjawa
Steward

Post by babyjawa »

He got them from a Bricklink Store. They are not painted. They are red-ABS, made by Lego, but like the red ghost. I almost got one of them from that store too. :)

This MOC is amazing though, Rocko. It was funny when I saw your MOCs. I is like you came out of nowhere. :wink:
My life is based on a true story.
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

Yea those vader helm originally went for $3.50 from this seller. Too bad they are about $30 now. :?
LEGO --- Impossible is Nothing.
RebelRock
Supreme Warlord
Supreme Warlord

Post by RebelRock »

JPinoy wrote:Castle and Asian style?

Umm... you might wanna research some photos of Chinese fortresses and Japanese Castles.

Nice landscaping though.
I'll do some research when I want to make something realistic. This is not based on anything. See this from my original post:
RebelRock wrote: This is a fantasy MOC that incorporates castle and Asian styles. No relation to any real place.
Isn't there room left in the world for new ideas? :P

Moving on...

The Vader helmet is not painted. It's apparently from a rare test run batch. I only paid a few bucks apiece. It was my lucky Lego score. On Bricklink

Thanks for all the comments. :)
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Wow - the seller must have sold a few before they realized what they had on their hands. (not that a red vader head would be worth $30, in my opinion).

Ahh.. too bad... the quest to figure out how to do anything with those vader heads continues. If only I had but a little painting skill! :wink:

Anyway, cool stuff, as I said earlier - I really like the marriage of castle and Asian here... actually, I like it better than medieval Asian! It has a neat look to it.
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]