Round Towerz

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Pallando the Blue
Freeman

Post by Pallando the Blue »

I like the parapet on the left tower. I'm a poor judge of numbers, and I need to know for my own creations (my bricks are at home, but I can plan at college, can't I?) how many 1x2 bricks are there in one ring of your tower?
<><
Uriel_Septim
Gong Farmer

Post by Uriel_Septim »

Nice Moc wish i could build mocs like you i love how you did the round towerz and the temple thing it's just beutiful :D
Master builders aren't born there built!
LORD DOOM
Master of Brickwankery

Post by LORD DOOM »

I love this MOC Rocko. My favorite detail would have to be the crazy chef about to blow his brains out.

I know how he feels cause I'm a cook. He must not have enough time to build either. :wink:

Not to mention the entire MOC itself it a masterpiece. The tunnels, the landscaping, the "towerz" everything.

Keep on bringing me great MOCs to "ooh" and "ahh" at in my free moments! :lol:
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

This is awesome. My favorite picture is this one... http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2978894

I'm guessing its the one that makes you cry
It's a Christmas Miracle!
The dark tide
Gentleman

Post by The dark tide »

There is so much good stuff in this moc. I love the caves, they really ad a new dimension to it. The blood bath is a nice detail along with the suicidal chef which also seems completely random. Things like that make the moc even more interesting though. I have been inspired to try out this technique now. Excellent work.
"The sky grows black...shadow falls...the Dark Tide comes..."

[Edgar J.]
RebelRock
Supreme Warlord
Supreme Warlord

Post by RebelRock »

LORD DOOM wrote:I know how he feels cause I'm a cook. He must not have enough time to build either. :wink:
Yep, I'm a chef and that little scene was just venting some frustration with my job. It's annoying the crap out of me lately.
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

Wow Rocky! This is very cool. So many details--where to begin? I just opened a restaurant in Hillsboro, so I am groking the chef in a big way. I love the Elizabeth Bathory vig, it's so random compared to the rest, I love it!. Does the hobbit door open? And if so how? I'd like to get to see this in person. Do you plan to keep it around a while?

Oh, were there round towers too? :wink:
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Rebelrock wrote
I will say that one of them is a personal cry for help.

I thought this was your cry for help... Some sort of unnatural attraction to sheep :twisted: But now that I read you are a chef that detail of your MOC makes more sense :wink:

The sheer amount of MOCs you churn out is impressive in itself, but the details of each are even more superb.

The towerz themseves are great I especially like the crenellations on the one...neat technique. The underground details are very nice, the waterfall/stream is a nice touch.
Troy T. Moore
Prince Imdol
Master

Post by Prince Imdol »

I have not commented on creations in a long time, but this one can not be passed up. It's geometry is masterful along with the landscaping and tunnels. You should be proud of this one especially.

P.I
Thomas C.
"Sow a thought, reap an action;
Sow an action, reap a habit.
Sow a habit, reap a character.
Sow a character, reap a destiny"

"Don't let school interfere with your education."-Huckleberry Finn
Sir Brithead
Apprentice

Post by Sir Brithead »

Real nice, evyone else made my comment first so I will ask a question.

What is with the Princess playing hide the snake in a barrel by herself? No, really?