The Job Mullers Contest
Hello everyone, welcome to Classic-Castle's first Job Mullers Contest, brought to you by Bluesecrets and Aliencat.
This contest is all about non-existent medieval jobs, who performed them, where and how.
To give you an idea of what we mean by this, I have built a little example called the Procrastinator's Workshop:
Click the thumbnail above to view the example workshop.
Another example is Peasant Peter I's Flawnponderer's Workshop
You have to think up a profession that didn't exist in the middle ages, and show us how and where this job was done, in a MOC. Where is this job performed, consider things like a workshop, farm, mill or maybe something completely new.
It can be a profession that exists nowadays but couldn't possibly be practiced in medieval times (think astronaut, electrician, jobs like that), or be a completely made-up one. The funnier the better.
You can build a whole building or just a single room, just make whatever you think shows your chosen profession best.
1. You can enter your creation by posting in this thread. Be sure to tell us the name of the entry and add a link to the folder where the images are uploaded. Thumbnails are allowed but not mandatory.
2. The deadline for this contest is midnight GMT on the 22nd of February 2009. Creations posted after 23:59:59 GMT on the 22nd of February will not be accepted.
3. Your entry is limited to three photos, the maximum dimensions of these photos are 800x600 in any direction (bear in mind that you can post images no larger than 400x300 as previews in your post, according to the general Classic-Castle rules).
4. Your creation may be no larger than 32x32 studs (a stud overhang is allowed for minifigs and their accessories, and foliage). There is no height restriction.
5. Entries may not have been published online before the 2nd of February 2009.
6. You can give a short description in your entry post, or you can let the MOC and its title do the talking for you.
7. Custom parts are only
allowed on minifigures, animals, or their accessories.
8. Ldrawn entries will not be accepted this time.
9. Once your entry is posted, you may not make any changes to it.
Note that Classic-Castle.com can host no images for you, recommended services to host your photos are Brickshelf, Flickr and MOCpages. These are just examples, you are not limited to these.
Make a folder or set just for your three contest photos. Folders or sets with more than three photos can unfortunately not be accepted.
Your entry must follow Classic-Castle's Terms of Service. If you are in doubt if it is TOS appropriate, please PM an admin for clarification, before you post your entry here.
Classic-Castle Terms of Service
The judges of the contest reserve the right to at any time remove entries they find unfit for the contest.
Here are the prizes we've got in store for the winners:
First place: MISB 6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop
Second place: MISB 1736 Wizard's Cart
Third place: MISB 5614 The Good Wizard
The prizes are donated by Bluesecrets and myself. We will pay to ship these prizes to you.
If you have any questions at all about this contest, don't hesitate to post them here and one of us will answer them as quickly as possible.
Have fun, we can't wait to see what you come up with!