First part of my corner tower project is completed! (Mostly)

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Legomaat
Laborer

Post by Legomaat »

I like this castle especially for its crenelations. They are no so much historically correct but they have a very special look. A bit mythological. More a castle from a fantasy story.
Please, build the other three corner towers and a gatehouse in the same style and it will be a number one castle 8)
"Too low they build, who build beneath the stars".

Edward Young / Night Thoughts.
J1A3L5
Steward

Post by J1A3L5 »

You give me the pieces and I will build more. :lol: Really, I wanted to keep the entire outside made from 2x4's. I achieved this, barely. I also designed it to look like all 2x4's even where they don't work. Such as between the crenellations, I used 1x1's to achieve that pattern there.

I have pretty much decided I'm not going to do an inside section. I really have no interest in doing any form of medieval buildings, a courtyard/garden doesn't really work there, and I don't have enough castle figs to man the walls, let alone be parading around in there. So I think I'm just going to finish off these walls and call it done. Trees too though. I need to get some parts from Bricklink first though, so it will be delayed.

Thanks all. :)