Second Battle of Beruna: Aslan's HowChronicles of Narnia: Prince CaspianThe Old Narnian Army charges out against the wicked Telmarines outside Aslan's How! The dwarves cut through the supports of the underground tunnels, causing a sink hole, into which the Telmarines charge, to be destroyed, and the trees come to life, attacking the men of Telmar. All the while, the men of Ettinsmoor, allied to the Telmarines, operate deadly ballistas and catapults, to put pressure on Susan, the dwarf archers and the gryphons. Meanwhile, inside the How, Nikabrik the black dwarf's friends, a hag and a wer-wolf, begin their plan to restore the White Witch; Edmund is about to give that one drop of blood she needs to return, whilst Peter fights the wer-wolf, the hag casts a spell to form an ice-wall and Trumpkin disposes of Nikabrik.
(find the actual precedings here
- the MOC isn't movie or book accurate)
- I would have landscaped the grass proplerly, not used baseplates, but I ran out of time and bricks...
- Forgive the BURPs and LURPs - my collection of bley, dark grey and brown doesn't stretch far
- Notable omissions include a clearly depicted Reepicheep (I would have bought a Scabbers, but couldn't be asked, and my brickbuilt versions flopped), the Bulgy Bears (no time or bricks) and Miraz (dunno why)
- This thing used up every black, grey, bley, dark grey, brown and green brick I own...
- It's also hollow - my sister unleashed the hamster on it, and it was 10 minutes before he emerged...
- The lion decal on the wall of the chamber is the Duplo lion outline, and the others were done from photos
- Josh, before you say that Edmund and the Witch are just standing there (
), that's what it's like in the film - he's in a daze, and she's immobilised by the ice
For more photos, click here
and change the final number, (outside of MOC 1-38, inside 39-42, figs 43-47 (centaurs here
, decals 49-51), or visit the gallery
Credit to Micahberger
for the minotaur, Dano
for the White Witch decal template, Moosebot
for moveable dwarf legs and Quickblade
for the Erinnsmoor troop decal template