The Time Twisters Contest
Last year around this time, some of you will remember Bluesecrets
and myself hosted the Job Mullers Contest
. This year, the same crazy pair brings you the sequel!
However, the contest isn't about a non-existent job this time, that's so
last year. No, this time your objective is a bit different, as the title of the contest already suggests. It's your turn to twist time itself.
You can pick any set from the history of LEGO, that isn't a Castle or otherwise medieval (Viking, Ninja) set. Now build what this set portrays in a medieval theme. Does this sound a bit vague to you? Check out this example where I "castlified" Star Wars set 7749
:click to enlargeThe Rules
1. Your entry must be new, and cannot have been published before the 6th of february 2010.
2. You may submit up to three pictures of your contest entry, the maximum size allowed for the images is 800x600 pixels in either orientation.
Keep in mind that Classic-Castle only allows images up to 400x300 pixels to be embedded in posts, so you'll have to link to your larger images. Thumbnails are allowed but not mandatory.
3. The deadline for this contest is the 28th of february at 23:59:59 GMT. Any entries posted after this time can unfortunately not be accepted.
4. Don't forget to provide a link to the original set (this does not count as one of your three entry pictures).
5. Your entry has to show the set that you're castlifying, and nothing more. No fancy mambo jambo on the side, we want to see the set.
6. No size restrictions! If you want to castlify a big set, go for it! (just keep in mind you'll have to show it all in 3 photos)
7. Custom minifigures, as well as non-LEGO string and stickers are allowed.
8. No suggestive imagery please, this website is accessable to people of all ages. The admins of Classic-Castle reserve the right to remove any contest entry that is against the Classic-Castle Terms of Service.
9. To enter, post your MOC here in this thread. You can also make your own presentation thread here in the MOCs forum, but you must post it in this thread to actually enter your entry.The Prizes
Twisting and molding time to your own needs can be pretty profitable if done right. Check out what you can get:
MISB 7041 - Troll Battle Wheel
MISB Brickmaster Castle Book
MISB 6193 Creator Castle Building Set