Ust Natha

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
pijani
Artisan

Re: Ust Natha

Post by pijani »

troll wrote:eeek, btw nice spider shield, mind if I copy it?
be my guest

Anyway, thank you SO MUCH for these nice comments, dear friends

The castle is black&red because these are the bricks that I have :) all the other colors are inside. I literary used every Lego piece that I have (support, windows etc)

Again, thank you for these nice words and I would like to dedicate this castle for my teammates from last CCCC, whom did not score as well as they deserved, because of my lack of time :)

Each of you, (GarbageMan13,SlyOwl,Prince_Imdol, Voran_the_Scholar) will have one tower in this castle, to rent, make evil plots (how to rule the world etc) or to play with Drow girls (only for those who did not played Baldur's Gate :)
GarbageMan13 could have wizard towers (twin towers) You could put TV in one room and watch it from across the abyss)
SlyOwl should have the keep. It is simple, but it special, as entrance
Prince_Imdol could have entrance tower. Tall, cousy, and full of werewolves, but there are some silver stakes, so it will be ok
And Voran_the_Scholar should take Great tower; there is a whole bunch of winged troops that can do little chores fast)
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

Very cool. I like the colors as well. The orcs are super neat though. I love the fact they all have their own look.

Heir
There ain't nothin' girlie about a tunic...
pijani
Artisan

Post by pijani »

I've fixed the link

ledzeppelin456789
Serf

Post by ledzeppelin456789 »

Seeing this made me go back and play Baldurs Gate 2 again. It looks AMAZING man!! It definitely represents the darkness of the drow and in some ways the darkness of the game. Well done! :wink:
[img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9787/sigbr7.jpg[/img]
"Frodo didn't mean for those Rangers to hurt you." Sam to Gollum, Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers
elondisc
Laborer

Post by elondisc »

I really like the drow-spider guy. I think it is neat how you made the spider legs out of other peices.
pijani
Artisan

Post by pijani »

A little trivia: I was disassembling this castle, and it took me 23 WORKING hours to put it apart with classifying for next buildup :)

A lot of work. And a lot of dust :)
How do yuo guys fight against dust with MOC in thos scale?

From "Minifig"
ImageImageImage
From "Minifig"
pijani
Artisan

Post by pijani »

I've just found some pictures of the castle during construction, and I am posting this one so you can see the scale of it:

The link was removed as it was not workplace safe and violated the Terms of Service. Your friendly neighborhood Admin.
Edit: I will reread ToS. Thank you :)
LordZode
Apprentice

Post by LordZode »

Very unique and as a fellow RPG fan it's impossible not to be charmed by your brilliant Lego depictions of the Beholder, Mind Flayer, etc. :twisted: :orc: :mrgreen:
P.S. If you need help making MOCs, making posts, or don't know what to do next, please, let me know! I'm here to help! ;)
Blego7
Master Builder
Master Builder

Post by Blego7 »

pijani wrote:A
A lot of work. And a lot of dust :)
How do yuo guys fight against dust with MOC in thos scale?
To be sure it is hard but not entirely impossible. The obvious answer is to cover it with a non dusty sheet or something. But recently I have tried different ideas such as putting it in a "safe" room.