Fright Knight Tower!

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Barbapple
Steward

Fright Knight Tower!

Post by Barbapple »

My first MOC in a while. It's the current 'centerpeice' on our coffee table. well, without ferther ado, here she is!
-----------------------------------

Some deeplinks
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/barba ... fright.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/barba ... right5.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/barba ... right4.jpg
And the gallary, when public.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93536
Go on, tell me what you think :P
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

First impressions look good. I like the fantasy element to this alot. This is your best work IMO. Nice windows too. What I don't like is the broken roof, but it does make this unique.

DM
Last edited by Dragon Master on Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

I like it, especially all of the little roof decorations. However, I am somewhat confused as to the location of the jail.
pwnage
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Its certainly better than the real Fright Knight sets. I like the use of the Jun-chi arms on the roof (that IS what those arms are, right?).

I assume that the jail window is on the rear? Or is it or the right side?

Can we hope to see more pics in the gallery?
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

I like it. the first thing I noticed was the arms on the roof. I thought wow. what an interesting touch. I also like the sand green roof bits, gives it a nice feel.

keep it up.
:D
Freak
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

LEGOFREAK wrote:I like it. the first thing I noticed was the arms on the roof. I thought wow. what an interesting touch. I also like the sand green roof bits, gives it a nice feel.

keep it up.
:D
Freak
Patrick just said everything I was about to say :D
(We can read each others minds...)

LR
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Hi Barbapple,

I like the roof design and the Jun-Chi arms look pretty good with it. The sand green slopes as a decorative element look great as well. I also love the see skeletons in Jails, what could be better? :lol: Nice work and it is some of your best.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Freak and Wlistler said all I was going to say. A great MOC! :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I like your window design. Also, I don't normally like all black models, but you broke up the black quite nicely with the grey and green.
However, I'm not sure this building is tall enough to safely be called a tower. How many levels are there?
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

First impressions look good. I like the fantasy element to this alot. This is your best work IMO. Nice windows too. What I don't like is the broken roof, but it does make this unique.

DM
Thanks! :P
I like it, especially all of the little roof decorations. However, I am somewhat confused as to the location of the jail.
Thanks, however I am somewhat confused by your question :-\
Its certainly better than the real Fright Knight sets. I like the use of the Jun-chi arms on the roof (that IS what those arms are, right?).

I assume that the jail window is on the rear? Or is it or the right side?

Can we hope to see more pics in the gallery?
Yeah, there Jun-chi arms. I got a bunch on the Jun-Chi sets for the spears... The jail is to the rear. And, yes, of corse there are more pics...
I like it. the first thing I noticed was the arms on the roof. I thought wow. what an interesting touch. I also like the sand green roof bits, gives it a nice feel.

keep it up.

Freak
Thankyou!
Hi Barbapple,

I like the roof design and the Jun-Chi arms look pretty good with it. The sand green slopes as a decorative element look great as well. I also love the see skeletons in Jails, what could be better? Nice work and it is some of your best.

Will
Thanks! But if you think about it, if the guy was dead, what is the point of locking him up? Or mabie he died in prison! It's genious!
Freak and Wlistler said all I was going to say. A great MOC!
Thanks, robin!
I like your window design. Also, I don't normally like all black models, but you broke up the black quite nicely with the grey and green.
However, I'm not sure this building is tall enough to safely be called a tower. How many levels are there?
Thanks! Uh, there is a lack of levels. I didn't do an interrior (Yet? At All?) So, thanks again!

Adios!