Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

LCC Global Contest entry

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations

LCC Global Contest entry

Postby krzyzak » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Seeing that many others have built much better builds, I don't think I stand a chance at winning. I did want to get some points, so I threw something together. :D

After successfully robbing a cart of it's beer and food, Bruno hosts a feast at a friend's house. He invites all his partners in crime and the men drink the day away.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/320784
You've got to ask yourself one question,"Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya, punk?
krzyzak
Foot Soldier

Re: LCC Global Contest entry

Postby Blego7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Hey mate, not bad at all! :D
Firstly, you shouldn't build to win, build to improve, support your team, and most importantly, have fun!

Regarding the build, the #1 priority for any build should be the presentation and the photography. An amazing MOC will slip through the cracks if it is poorly photographed. Photographing in bright lighting with a steady hand/tripod would really improve things.

Still, from what I can see, I really like the activity and festivity that is going on. Great work! :)
Blego7
Master Builder
Master Builder

Re: LCC Global Contest entry

Postby ZacharyIslazy » Mon May 14, 2012 2:22 am

I'd have to agree with Blake on this one pretty much. I can see your improving, which shows true signs of a great builder. You can never stop improving your craft. Some of my older MOCs were, well, awful :lol: But once you get that spark of inspiration and start to build, well that's really what Lego is about to me. So I'd say you keep on perfecting your "craft."
ZacharyIslazy
Bailiff

Location: Every where, but no where. My presence is felt, but never found.

Return to Castle MOCs