Space suit moc

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

I think the placement of this MOC is completely an issue of labeling. If this had been posted to lugnet.castle as a "giant knight" rather than in .mecha and .space as a "hard suit", no one would have questioned its posting under castle MOCs here. OTOH, if Marc Nelson's ogre (also the basis for my Balrog) had been labeled as a mecha, I suppose some would have been upset by its posting under castle.

Bruce
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Bruce N H wrote:I think the placement of this MOC is completely an issue of labeling. If this had been posted to lugnet.castle as a "giant knight" rather than in .mecha and .space as a "hard suit", no one would have questioned its posting under castle MOCs here. OTOH, if Marc Nelson's ogre (also the basis for my Balrog) had been labeled as a mecha, I suppose some would have been upset by its posting under castle.

Bruce
The MOC would also require a different weapon: a laser/blaster type weapon isn't Castle. At least not that I checked recently. :)
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Post by Master Blobicus »

Its cool, but there needs to be a symbol on it!
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!