Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

(LCC Lenfald GC4) Operation Overlord

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations

(LCC Lenfald GC4) Operation Overlord

Postby Disco86 » Sun May 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Paul von Brickenstein had been saved by the fishermen of Vharenfell. When he arrived ashore savly, the eldest of Vharenfell was already running towards him.

"Glad to have you here, Sir von Brickenstein ! Must be our destiny to find you sitting on an ice floe in our waters."
"Also glad to see you, but what are you talking about your destiny ?"
"Sir, we got a huge problem, all our young man are on their way to Loreos. We never thought about being attacked this far north. But unfortunately our scouts told us, that a small fleet is one their way to attack us."
"Oh that is really a lucky coincidence. My troops are still in Brickenstein yet, and I think they can be here in just a couple of days. Let us send a raven as fast as we can."

Finally the Brickenstein forces arrived at Vharenfell, but the Loreesi ships could be seen at the horizon. Everybody is preparing for battle.
When the enmies land at the shore, the battle begins:

This is my entry to the 4th Global Challenge at LCC. My objective was to rebuild Deviet's Fort Vharenfell
Disco86
Master Builder
Master Builder

Re: (LCC Lenfald GC4) Operation Overlord

Postby Eklund » Mon May 13, 2013 2:20 am

Great job with this! The boat design is really neat.
You would rather be building right now.
ImageImageImage
My Flickr
Eklund
Man-At-Arms

Re: (LCC Lenfald GC4) Operation Overlord

Postby soccerkid6 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:18 am

Been waiting for this one and it didn't disappoint. The landscaping and fortress are superb just like the original, and the added boats were a great idea, nice fig combos too :)
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
My website: http://brickbuilt.org Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/66620538@N04/
soccerkid6
Knight

Return to Castle MOCs