(LCC) Garheim - LC13 - Making Preparations

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Ronin Dragonslayer
Journeyman

(LCC) Garheim - LC13 - Making Preparations

Post by Ronin Dragonslayer »

Here is my entry for the LC13.

Orevale...
Summer was at it's zenith in Garheim; the sun was shining brightly and it was a balmy 30 degrees Fahrenheit in the city of Orevale. The sounds of laughter and merriment filled the air and there was a multitude of intoxicating aromas. The Queen's coronation was a mere fortnight away and the people of Orevale, most too poor or unworthy of note to have been invited to attend the feast on King's Isle, were preparing a feast of their own - right in the streets of Rustboro.
"You will have to take up command of the city watch again until my return," Cedric said between bites of chicken. "Oh, and be sure to instruct Byron on the finer details of being a knight as opposed to a ranger; he is to be knighted upon my return and the choice is his what weapon is to be his calling card."
"But enough talk of business - it is time to feast!"
"Aye, my lord," replied Sir Layton Connors, Cedric's shieldman. "And just look at all the food!"
Buttered sweet corn from Whistlebridge, fragrant mushrooms from Elk Forest, roast mutton, chicken, beef, and pork, salmon and trout fillets, carrots and beans... "They even have boiled frog's legs from Galena Marsh!" exclaimed Cedric. "I wonder what kinds of food they'll have at the Queen's feast... I've never been outside Garheim, aside from the Magic Isles - and who'd want to eat anything there? It'd probably turn you into food!"
"So a Lenfel, an Outlaw, and a werewolf walk into a tavern..."
"You're mine..." whispered the bowman, his arrow drawn back, goose feathers touching his ear. "How I love rabbit stew."

C+C Welcome!
Last edited by Ronin Dragonslayer on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: (LCC) Garheim - LC13 - Making Preparations

Post by AK_Brickster »

Nice rabbit! :)
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Ronin Dragonslayer
Journeyman

Re: (LCC) Garheim - LC13 - Making Preparations

Post by Ronin Dragonslayer »

AK_Brickster wrote:Nice rabbit! :)
Thanks! I'll be sure to add it to the Animals of LCC thread over on flickr.