Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

LCC

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations

LCC

Postby Louie le Brickvalier » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:56 pm

----------
Last edited by Louie le Brickvalier on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Louie le Brickvalier
Apprentice
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: LCC - Heroes Guild - A1 - Passing by Memories

Postby AK_Brickster » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Simple, but very elegant. I love the dark blue water too, it looks very cold and provides a nice color contrast.

Looking forward to seeing your Heroic journey progress!
User avatar
AK_Brickster
Visconte des Paysans de Gong
 
Posts: 3319
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Mushing through the Great Driftplains of Garheim

Re: LCC - Heroes Guild - A1 - Passing by Memories

Postby mpoh98 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Well done! Great scene!
Mocpages, Flickr
Support Huckleberry Finn on Lego Ideas!
Philippians 4:13
User avatar
mpoh98
Justiciar
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:33 am
Location: Lenfald of Roawia

Re: LCC - Heroes Guild - A1 - Passing by Memories

Postby Aeridian » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Nice work! At first I was unsure about the water but I think light blue would have been too light.
~ Ductus Exemplo ~
Flickr
User avatar
Aeridian
Councilor
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 am
Location: A wanderer, for home is where the food is good and the company is better.

Re: LCC - Heroes Guild - A1 - Passing by Memories

Postby SSchmidt » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:18 pm

AK summed this up nicely. This is what Garheim is to me. Cold and unforgiving. Normally, I wouldn't like the light bley path, but for this purpose, I think you nailed it. It goes great with the snow. Very nice choice of colors!
PSN: SSchmidt-
Image
Image
User avatar
SSchmidt
Merchant
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 am
Location: A pilgrim passing through Roawia

Re: LCC - Heroes Guild - A1 - Passing by Memories

Postby Gavin of Lockwood » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Beautiful!
ImageImage
-Omnibus pro Deo.
My Flickr
User avatar
Gavin of Lockwood
Archer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:21 pm
Location: Here one day, gone the next.

Re: LCC - Heroes Guild - A1 - Passing by Memories

Postby Reaver15 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Nice job on this, I really like the color of the water.
Into the fires of battle!
Unto the anvil of war!
Reaver15
Peasant
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 pm
Location: Trekking through the forests of Lenfel

Re: LCC - Heroes Guild - A1 - Passing by Memories

Postby Louie le Brickvalier » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:53 am

AK_Brickster wrote:Simple, but very elegant. I love the dark blue water too, it looks very cold and provides a nice color contrast.

Looking forward to seeing your Heroic journey progress!

Cheers! I already have my second build for the guild finished! :D
mpoh98 wrote:Well done! Great scene!

Gavin of Lockwood wrote:Beautiful!

Reaver15 wrote:Nice job on this, I really like the color of the water.

Thank you!
Aeridian wrote:Nice work! At first I was unsure about the water but I think light blue would have been too light.

Plus, I don't own any light blue! :lol:
SSchmidt wrote:AK summed this up nicely. This is what Garheim is to me. Cold and unforgiving. Normally, I wouldn't like the light bley path, but for this purpose, I think you nailed it. It goes great with the snow. Very nice choice of colors!

Exactly what I was going for! I am glad you like it! :)
User avatar
Louie le Brickvalier
Apprentice
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 am
Location: North Carolina


Return to Castle MOCs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests