The Ruins of Mourning

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

Well, welcome to classic-castleand hei, pretty cool looking thing, is it Rivendell?
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

I see you have downsized the images, fine.
And I like what you have built! For some reason I always have a weakness for such romantic gothic-style things.
Keep on building!

Bye
Jojo

plums_deify
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by plums_deify »

You know, I've really never been into LOTR. I tried to read the books, but I just couldn't make it. Return of the King was the only book I liked.

I just started using some of my castle walls and came up with this. I took it down and rebuilt it using baseplates I don't use at all, so I don't have to dismantle it. I've got plenty of bricks and such, so this gets a permanent place on my shelves.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

wow. it looks so peacfull. the use of the tranlucent bricks for the water was a great idea. the statues look really cool. everything comes together to create a relaxing mood. Awesome stuff!
Space rocks.
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

really nice i like it alot but i got a bit disturbed by the pink flowers in the hand of the statue. but else its really really cool. can you pleace mail it ower to my house now or i can come get it :D

Erik