Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

The Conquering Hero

Post by Brickninja »

ImageLoR - The Conquering Hero by Brick_Ninja!, on Flickr
The Conquering Hero
-----------------------------------------
The doors closed behind Sir Ian Ferguson, the sound echoing throughout the vaulted walls of the hall. He looked around, having never before seen the inside of the massive building. Unlike the weather-beaten outside, the stonework of the interior was smooth and polished, the grey rows of arches shining dully. Ian looked straight ahead and saw, at the opposite end of the hall, the Jarl seated upon a large, stone-carven chair. With the help of the few other men, he dragged the head of the monster down most of the length of the cold stone floor, then dropped it and knelt behind it as the other men retreated. A few stray drops of blood were shaken loose with the impact and trickled onto the polished floor. Nervousness welled up in him, but yet he found courage to speak. "My lord, Jarl Svengalsson. I present the head of the beast."
Kvasald rose slowly from his chair, holding a long iron sword. "Defeating such a beast is no small feat." He began striding towards the young knight kneeling behind the grizzly trophy of victory and resumed."One that should not go unrewarded." Kvasald lifted the sword and deftly brought it to Sir Ian's shoulder, holding the heavy blade with a well-muscled arm. "I name ye Sir Ian Drakesbane, a title worthy of your actions."
Kvasald lifted his sword from the shocked knight of Garheim and raised his hands to the air. "Now, prepare the feast!"
----------------------------------------
Zurem
Peasant

Re: The Conquering Hero

Post by Zurem »

I'm liking that throne :)