Gryphon by Kevin Heckel

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
jonesy
Villein

Re: Gryphon by Kevin Heckel

Post by jonesy »

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.
As you may have guessed, the griffin's tail is indeed a whip with round bricks on, connected to one of those diver arm fingered joints. I built the chocobo first, and cribbed my own techniques for the gryphon. Too bad there's not parts for a tan one!

Kevin
brian
Freeman

Post by brian »

:shock: Must Have!! Must Have!! I love the griffon and as a Final Fantasy player I also raved over your chocobo. Good luck in the contest and keep up with your amazing MOC's
" Black Falcon High football team rules!"
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Re: Gryphon by Kevin Heckel

Post by doctorsparkles »

jonesy wrote:Thanks everyone for your kind comments.
As you may have guessed, the griffin's tail is indeed a whip with round bricks on, connected to one of those diver arm fingered joints. I built the chocobo first, and cribbed my own techniques for the gryphon. Too bad there's not parts for a tan one!
Would it be possible to see some sort instructions on how to build those wings? I can't quite figure it out...
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Gumby
Steward

Post by Gumby »

Wow I love it! I'm pretty sure it will come out near (if not AT) the top of its category!! I also love the chocobo. I'm gonna try and build one for myself!

-Bryan