My Castle Project Update

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Tycho McKorley
Artisan

Post by Tycho McKorley »

The way you've formed a castle over time is ingenious. How many more versions of the castle can we expect?
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Tycho123]My Brickshelf Folder[/url]
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

holey donkey poo thats like totaly extreme ecselent. i think theres not enough nice words to ecspress my feelings about this castle. i wish i had so many bricks
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

James, that is truely sublime. It has such a simple feel to it, but, on close observation, it has a lot of detail. Take the stairs and the arch for decoration over the door way to a small corner tower as examples.

I really like the way your doing it in stages. I it can happen that, when a MOC is first started, you build things really detailed; but, as things progress, you're tempted to "hurry up and get it done", therefor sacrificing some would-be detail. However, your stages approach really fixes that problem.

Well done!

D-Man
Dragonlord Esq.
Reeve

Post by Dragonlord Esq. »

I don't think I can overstate how skilled this man is. These are by far the best Lego castles I have ever seen.
Dusty
Apprentice

Post by Dusty »

I bow down to thee. That is to put it mildly the coolest castle I have ever seen. The paliside is awsome. I have been trying to figure out how I am going to make a wood fort/outpost for my castle stuff and your wall has giving me some ideas.

Dusty