The Tax Office (The First Building Of Atlantis)

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

Pretty good, it really looks like Atlantis.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
Dragonlord Esq.
Reeve

Post by Dragonlord Esq. »

Ah! This is nice! Don't be afraid to use the Rub n' Buff as liberally as you want on this one. Atlantis needs shiny things. Great work!
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

Well, thanks fellas. I try to make everything look like so clean and clear. I want Atlantis to be prosperous :D. Because of the snow, the school was cancelled for the second time so I might work on something else this week. Keep the posts comming! :)

-Yankı
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Nice job!

I like the way you did the roof and the blue and white go well together. I really like all those Rub 'N Buf armor and weapons! You did a bangin' good joh on them.

D-Man
Ja_izzle
Apprentice

Post by Ja_izzle »

I think you did a really great job on this moc... i can totally picture this as part of the great city........ and that axe looks tight.

Jason
Beware Avatre, Fire of the Dawn, for she swoops like golden fury from above.......

[url=http://www.neahkahnie.k12.or.us/~jasonw/homepage.htm][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/blackjack ... rise12.jpg[/img][/url]
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

The building is the Tax Office eh? Maybe this is why Atlantis vanished, it sank under the weight of government regulation! :wink:

I like the colors. Very, well, "oceanie." Cool RnB too. Can't wait to see the rest.
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

Well... maybe that's why Atlantis really vanished :D
Anyways, thanks to my mother's superb gold spray paint, my armors look better than ever :)

Do you have any ideas what I should build next?
Didde
Serf

Post by Didde »

Do you have any ideas what I should build next?
What a about an atlantean farm?

Its a really nice moc you have there I especially like the rooftop decorations and the floor .

Good luck with your future atlantean creations :)

\Didde
[url=http://http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga ... i?f=91478/]My brickshelf gallery[/url] Not so much yet..
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

Yeah, that's a really good idea! I can do an orchard or something. Excellent :D
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Maybe you can get your inspiration from the Age of Mythology series, there's an expansion with the Atlanteans in it. You could search for it website on the internet (I was too lazy for searching it my one). BTW it's developer is Ensemble Studios. Hope you'll be able to find more inspiration.
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

Drake, I've finished the Titans a zillion times :D
Their buildings don't look really Atlantean to me, I don't know. But thanks for the advice anyways.
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

I love AofM! The Atlantians I think are quite good. I like the scenario where the 2 Titans fight. Lots of half submerged ruins and beautiful shallow seas. Tough to recreate in lego to be sure. Ever thought of mer-folk? That could be very interesting, not sure if that has been tried before.
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

If you could specify what mer-folk is, I might try it. Also those two titans are Kronos and Gaia.Doing a shallow sea may require loads of tran blue and white bricks which I don't know more than 10 :)
Dragonlord Esq.
Reeve

Post by Dragonlord Esq. »

Mer-folk are mermaids and mermen. Half people, half fish that live underwater.