6081 Crusader MOC

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Sir Andrew of Florida
Villein

Post by Sir Andrew of Florida »

Wow very nice MOC in my opinion. I like the mountain peices used for the base and how the forestmen have a tree base in the corner. Good Job
Nathendricks428
Villein

Post by Nathendricks428 »

:shock: :D I love these type of MOCs. I like the way the castle is built on a mountian. This is the type of castle I want to make. Very cool. Awsome. :D

-Nathendricks
"Only the best is good enough"-Ole Kirk Christiansen, founder of LEGO.
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

I was just looking at all the other great castles you've build along with this one.

I have one question. Do you keep them assembled or do you have to cannibalize one castle to make another?
It's a Christmas Miracle!
RuthleSs__PaLadin
Apprentice

Post by RuthleSs__PaLadin »

I'd love to see more (and, to be honest, better focused--some are a little fuzzy) pictures of this.
You got it. If you have any photo requests please make them ASAP. I will be taking this MOC apart soon :cry:
And, boy, was I wrong! Sorry :-)
Its okay.
Your MOC is more than noteworthy. It's a great idea to turn a set into a "real" MOC, meaning to build something that's not only the original set with some enhancements but a creation that resembles the set's shape and spririt while it is a complete own creation.
Thanks I'm glad you liked it. Yea, I tried to give it the basic structure of 6081, aswell with the black bird and maiden rare items. The only thing that I didn't include was the ghost, not a big fan of them. Never know, maybe someone else will one day come up with a 6086 caslte moc or something similar.
Lots of fine detail.
Thanks James!
I like the mountain peices used for the base and how the forestmen have a tree base in the corner.
Glad you liked the tree, it was based upon the tree in the coner of 6081.
I love these type of MOCs.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Do you keep them assembled or do you have to cannibalize one castle to make another?
Unfortunately I have to take them apart every time. Sad fact: What takes weeks to build is taken apart normally in 10-15 minutes.

Thanks again everyone, I might be taking some interrior (unfinished) pics before I completely unassemble it.

DAn