blah

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
FUBU
Peasant

blah

Post by FUBU »

blah
Last edited by FUBU on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bricksidge
Philosopher-King of the Gong Farmers

Post by Bricksidge »

It's....confusing. Why is that one guy entirely in white? What is that other guy wearing on his head?

Try and create a unique location. Vignettes are not about sticking a few figs onto a big brick and then putting some big gray pieces around them.

Make the scene happen in the throne room, the king's bedroom, along a castle wall, somewhere interesting. Not just a nondescript corner.
~[url=http://www.neutronbot.com/kevin/]Kevin Blocksidge[/url]
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

The withe guy I don't know, but the helmet is a modification of the normal, almost universal helmet.
Nice vig :wink: .
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
Graynar
Gentleman

Post by Graynar »

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:44 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's....confusing. Why is that one guy entirely in white? What is that other guy wearing on his head?

Try and create a unique location. Vignettes are not about sticking a few figs onto a big brick and then putting some big gray pieces around them.

Make the scene happen in the throne room, the king's bedroom, along a castle wall, somewhere interesting. Not just a nondescript corner.
Ditto to what Bricksidge typed.

This could also be a scene, or a MOC. So you could enlarge it and fit more detail into it. When creating vigs, it is tough to fit all that detail into a tight compact space.

Graynar
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

If you look you see that the helmet is just a normal one with some of it cut off and a plume glued to the top.

I like it somehow, in my mind it´s like yuch but somehow at the same time i really like it.

Erik