Community Theme: Dark Dwarves

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Azaghal
Landlord

Community Theme: Dark Dwarves

Post by Azaghal »

Hey everybody. Just post your ideas/mocs for this theme here. I had a few this afternoon, feedback would be appreciated.

Color Scheme: Black, obviously. I was thinking Red for a secondary color, and maybe Dark Gray and Brown for accents.

Logo/Faction Symbol: This looks kinda runic, don't you think? 8) There's also a round shield pattern* that goes with it.

Minifigs: All the typical dwarven trappings - stubbies and beards. Experimentation shows that Samurai helms are wide enough to fit over beards securely with no modification. Plus there's a handy hook for decoration, and holes in the side for attaching feathers.

Other: It would take some hammering out, but what do you all think of a modular cave/tunnel system?

*Yes, I know it's actually a hat, but it looks much better as a shield.

EDIT: Apparently I wasn't supposed to do this, so if you would all just refrain from replying until an admin reattaches it to the main thread, that would be great. We appologize for the inconvinence.
Bricksidge
Philosopher-King of the Gong Farmers

Post by Bricksidge »

There's no way to "reattach" something. So I'll lock it and you can repost it in that one thread.
~[url=http://www.neutronbot.com/kevin/]Kevin Blocksidge[/url]