Creatures: what else? Bonus Round

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
CAI
Journeyman

Post by CAI »

:D These are great, I don't know if the Mushroom Man or the Parrot is my favorite...Mushroom Man is very cool...yes, Mushroom Man! :lol:
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Cyin]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
kayark
Gong Farmer

Post by kayark »

You...............are................my...........hero................
(bowing down in worship)
Seriously, BBBs are one of my favorite mocs and they are, in my opinion, very hard to make. I love your minotaur design and have made several of them myself. Also great work with the hands, I love the hands and I think they are very useful pieces, i have used them in many of my weapons, which i will be posting soon.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

JacobS wrote:Those things are Awesome, I really like the Fuzzy-man, I'd love to see him "Hermitizing" (that would be "hermit" in verb form) in a cave somewhere thowing large rocks at all of the little minifig kids
heheh, yes that's exactly what I picture too.
CAI wrote:These are great, I don't know if the Mushroom Man or the Parrot is my favorite...Mushroom Man is very cool...yes, Mushroom Man!
yeah, funny thing about that. I made the mushrrom man for my little brother who really likes them. I'll have to tell him he's not alone. :D
kayark wrote:You...............are................my...........hero................
(bowing down in worship)
Seriously, BBBs are one of my favorite mocs and they are, in my opinion, very hard to make. I love your minotaur design and have made several of them myself. Also great work with the hands, I love the hands and I think they are very useful pieces, i have used them in many of my weapons, which i will be posting soon.
Aw shucks, I'm still learning too, just like the rest of us. Good to see a fellow hand lover though. Did I mention I love hands? :wink:
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Dusty
Apprentice

Post by Dusty »

That Minotaur and the Birdman are Awesome. They blew my mind.

Dusty
Lights
Serf

Post by Lights »

My favorites are the Minotaur, sea turtle guy, and mushroom man (gee, I wonder why ;))

The zombie cleaver dude looks a little too cluttered to me, but very clever use of parts for that facial expression!
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

There are too many great creations here! This consistant up dating is driving me insane! Not really, these are some really good creatures. My favorite so far is the bird guy, keep up the good work.
It's a Christmas Miracle!
Belisarius
Serf

Post by Belisarius »

Awesome! Love the Minotaur. Looks like it's very articulated. Amazing construction techniques on everything!
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Thanks for the input, guys. Glad to see so many like the minotaur.
Lights wrote:The zombie cleaver dude looks a little too cluttered to me, but very clever use of parts for that facial expression!
Very true, he isn't too pretty is he? I'll keep the cluttered factor in mind for future projects.
lil Jon wrote:There are too many great creations here! This consistant up dating is driving me insane!
:lol: Perhaps I should have taken the pics first and then posted it all in one fell swoop. Ah well, only one more edit left.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
E of Alshire
Merchant

Post by E of Alshire »

There are too many great creations here!
You can never have too many creations, great or otherwise.
The Green Knight wrote:Perhaps I should have taken the pics first and then posted it all in one fell swoop.
Actually, I enjoyed stopping by here every day or so and seening another great MOC... I wanted to wait to post 'till I saw 'em all. I think posting them all at once would have [for me at least] diluted the grandeur.

One fell swoop... I like that.

And I like your creations!
The double-colored squares for each side of the chess board board are pure genius. I think the gargoyle is the best animal, but Mini-tar/Satyr there gets a close [well, not that close; that Gargoyle is by for the best] second.

You are the king of Brick-Built-Beasts*.

*I refuse to conform! I will not abbreviate!

EDIT:
Just now saw the dracotuar. Novel Idea, and spectacular excecution.

So you're the one whose fault it is! That darn gnome just... um... built itself... yeah, that's it, and he took all my good weapons!
Last edited by E of Alshire on Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Hordesman
Merchant

Post by The Hordesman »

Those are truly awesome, great use of small pieces! I might use some of these to my rpg in making, if you dont mind ;)

Oh, and the Cleaver Zombie is a Abomination from wc3, to be exact. :wink:
This guy could be slightly remade with pink pieces I think.

The Dracotaur is also pretty much a Dragonspawn from warcraft, but I guess Dragonspawns are copies from DnD (just like Wild/Moonkins).
[url=http://s14.invisionfree.com/brick_central/index.php?act=idx]Brick Central[/url]
[url=http://s13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World.php?act=idx]Castle World, for your Lego castle stories![/url]