CCC3 Siege and Shop, and Question

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Kanduu
Laborer

CCC3 Siege and Shop, and Question

Post by Kanduu »

The siege scene seems to be popular this year--here's mine.

Siege of Twilight Downs

I've included lots of detail: Dragon Knights teamed up with Forestmen and Wolfpack to defeat a terrible (*cough* KKI) king...

A guy knocked off the battlement because of the catapult projectile (and the catapult actually works; flying about two feet), water being thrown on a fiery arrow, mercenaries.

Wolfpack infiltrators, the birds waiting for the end of the battle, burning oil and arrows, the cavalry charge waiting in the rear, two soldiers toasting because they know they've lost, an arrow in mid-flight.... Even the peasants "get" to participate in the fight.

Building this has been really fun, and I probably wouldn't have if not for this competition :D

The Question: What exactly does "non-military building" include? Does THIS armor shop count as military or just a store? Can I enter it for "Medieval Life?" (yes, yes, late question.)
"Go Pokes!" :)
Brickboy
Steward

Post by Brickboy »

Cool moc. Dang thats kinda a unique catapult. May I ask whats with the fact that it looks like a tree?
-Alan-
good times
Kanduu
Laborer

Post by Kanduu »

Oh, right...

The catapult is behind the tree. I didn't include extra pictures of the catapult because I only could use three :? . (I think we should do four next year...)

Here is a picture, and here is the gallery. I had loads of fun trying to figure out just how to engineer this thing.
"Go Pokes!" :)
Brickboy
Steward

Post by Brickboy »

Oh my bad, it kinda looked like the tree was part of the catapult :oops: Well it looks really great now that I can see a good pic.
-Alan-
good times