CCC3 Seige entry: Classic Castle Under Attack!

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Recluce
Landlord

CCC3 Seige entry: Classic Castle Under Attack!

Post by Recluce »

We all knew it was happening, but seeing it for yourself will bring tears to your eyese (from laughter). KK2 has been attacking the basic tenets of classic castle; with their bionicle pieces, their ugly visors, bley, non-smilied heads, and power ranger swords. This MOC is my attempt to show it all.... the castle is very basic, using the two colors that the first castles were made of: yellow and light grey. They are manned by yellow castle knights, and as you can see, the knights are showing their age. The landscaping is something I am particularly proud of, I think it turned out nicely. The flame throwing scorpion is EVERYTHING we hate about KK2, except that I think I did a rather good job is creating a seige beast you will think is pretty darn cool. It's got bionicle, but they are well used, and the bulk of the body is brickbuilt, leaving only enough bionicle to really give it an organic feel. I dont expect to win with this, rather I had fun building it. A yellow knight and KK2 battle is something I have had in my mind for a long time, and I think I did both of them right in this MOC.

Overall picture #1
Overall picture #2
Overall picture #3
Overall picture #4
Scorpion flamer
Classic Tower #1
Classic Tower #2
Classic Tower #3
The Scorpion's Victim
The "head man"

Contest folder
Full Gallery

C&C welcome
EDIT: Take note that I only have grey base plates, and used only the alloted space. The solid grey areas are unused and not intended as part of the MOC.
Last edited by Recluce on Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

Hehe, very funny! :lol: It looks good, very creative... I just hope LEGO doesn't get ideas from your flame thrower... :P Nice work!

~Chris Perron
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Lemmie at em!

Wow, great job. If ever I should collect as many of those foul bioncle pieces, I'd probably build something along those lines. No Shadow Knight army is complete without an a giant scorpion or two. I like the castle, it seems more classicy then the Shadow Knights but I think it could have used more yellow, still it looks great.

Besides we all know who'll win that fight :wink:
Remyth
Trade King
Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Post by Remyth »

How did you get so many old guys?!! I wish I had even 1 of those old guys with the visors. Anyway, I think it is kind of cool how you used so many old guys with really new guys.
Have a great one, Thomas
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

[url=http://flickr.com/photos/11381994@N00/]Flickr[/url]