catapult
38%
viking ship
No votes

Total votes: 76

Brickboy
Steward

Post by Brickboy »

Ooooo I wanna be a gong farmer again :D I dont know about the illegitamate part though.
-Alan-
good times
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

SavaTheAggie wrote:notgettingturnedintoasonofanillegitimategongfarmer.Anthony
Geeeeezzzz Tony, the first thingh I did was voting for you.
[My liege, I am your servant (not kidding)].
(Go recrute guys to join C-C just to vote for Tony)
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
wunztwice
Knight Bannerett

Post by wunztwice »

I have no Idea how I would have voted. All the MOCs involve such detail, and as they are all different catagories I could not have picked one. I am glad that the catapult won, however sad that the others did not. Congrats to all the "finalists". These are all amazing in thier own ways. I love the humor in the hippogrif scene, and the creative use of peices displayed in each. The white skull helmet is the best use of any rascus helmet I have seen.

TLG should take a cue from these guys and lean mroe this way. The catapult especially is really a possible set. Not too big, nice amount of minifigs, and a sturdy (looking0 design as well as having the appearance of functionality and realism (even if it doen't fire, which I don't know) Does anyone know if it does? I want to make one!

Again great job everyone!

In His grip, Chris
HenrytheV
Gentleman

Post by HenrytheV »

Yep, Nathan's catapult fires. It would be cool if they did make a set out of his catapult, then maybe he would share his royalties with us :P

Jonathan
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=HenrytheV]My Bricklink Store[/url]
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

Well, I like Kevin's floating village, Nate's catapault and Bruce's Hippogrif Hunters.

Sorry though Kevin. Your steam carriage just isn't castle. If this was an Industrial Revolution website, it would be cool but....
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
Glencaer
Marquis d'Krakhed

Post by Glencaer »

Lord Nev wrote:Sorry though Kevin. Your steam carriage just isn't castle. If this was an Industrial Revolution website, it would be cool but....
Kevoh's too upset to comment about this - he was totally crying. He so wanted that carriage to be castle... oh well. He'll just have to live his life knowing he'll always be a loser in your eyes...
===
"The sound of laughter is like
the vaulted dome of
a temple of happiness. "
~-Milan Kundera-~
Shadow
Squire

Post by Shadow »

Aha! Even more flaming going on! We need to hang all the admins at once! I'm sure it wasn't castle, but I do think it was neat. Nice MOC Kevin!

;)