Some characters of my own

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Jim
Apprentice

Post by Jim »

Very nice!

Those Batman parts are going to be very versatile, and you've shown us some great uses. :) The shaman is particularly nice.

Jim
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

That shaman is awesome, you make me want to build a cult of necromancers with that death eater head.
Fry_slayer
Steward

Post by Fry_slayer »

Hey, I am digging old threads too :twisted:

Anyway I would just like to point out the term "Shaman" is not suitable for your character unless the Fright knights are on tribal culture? Dark Sorcerer is a more appropriate term.

Shaman
A member of certain tribal societies who acts as a medium between the visible world and an invisible spirit world and who practices magic or sorcery for purposes of healing, divination, and control over natural events.

Other than that.... hmm now where can i lay my claws, erm hand on one of these?
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Fryslayer]Brickshelf[/url] | [url=http://brickgamers.blogspot.com/]BrickGamers[/url]
The_Fright_Knight
Laborer

Post by The_Fright_Knight »

Those are REALLY cool, man. For a while there, I thought I was the only one who liked fright knights.

Man, I gotta get some o' those Batman sets........
EDIT: For those of you who care, Killer Croc also makes a great Goblin Berserker with a halberd and Rock Raider helmet.
Last edited by The_Fright_Knight on Tue May 22, 2007 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner!"
-Bilbo Baggins
ragnarok
Bailiff

Post by ragnarok »

The shaman is definitly the coolest minifig I've recently seen. Congrats for finding a good use of the Batman mask. Another LEGO theme devoured to pieces and put to good use in the good old Castle :twisted: Well done!