Terms of Service discussion - locked

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
SgtDuckMan
Villein

Post by SgtDuckMan »

why was my post deleted and not turned into links like my other post? and that you both for showing me
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

SgtDuckMan wrote:why was my post deleted and not turned into links like my other post? and that you both for showing me
Because I did not want to spend another 10 minutes editing your second post like the first one. Posts which violate the Terms of Service can be deleted by admins at their discretion. Also this gives you an opportunity to try out and make thumbnails or link to the images.

Ben
CC Sets Admin
SgtDuckMan
Villein

Post by SgtDuckMan »

scrue this I'm not going to do that good buy, you do know there is Pms for that if you just messeged me I would or redone them
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

When signing up to join Classic-Castle.com everyone agrees to a set of terms. One of the sentences is this:
You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
I am splitting and locking this portion of the thread so discussion of your castle can continue. If you would like to furthur discuss the issue, please contact the admins with a pm. Thank you.

Ben