Mosque by Micha

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
smcginnis
Justiciar

Post by smcginnis »

I think I like this second one better, mainly because of the color, for the construction is pretty much the same. The reason I like it better for the color is, I tend think of mainly blue MOCs, no matter how spectacular, as unfinished looking. I don't know why.

~smcginnis
Learning French.

Say it "ESS-MICK-GIN-ISS", with a hard "G", as in "get".

I'm a Pumpkin.

[url=http://www.freerice.com/]Free Rice[/url]
Mike Viper
Archer
Location: At home practicing my singing, building, or hanging around with friends.

Post by Mike Viper »

Holy shizewanitch! That thing is shweeeet! And when you look closer. his technique isn't even complicated! I thought it was some high tech SNOT technique with flat bricks! Heh heh, on the second one he used space shuttle painted bricks on the big...thing. These are both truly works of art.
I ow it to wunztwice for directing me here.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

For creations like this, I see nothing wrong with posting another of the same, saying simply that these two Mosques are amazing - the first one totally floored me - especially when I saw the doors and realized how big this MOC actually was!

I would find it equally interesting to see Micah's notes - there must be pages of them as the colors and patterns on his MOC were not simply superficial, but patterned with the bricks as the structure was being built. Excellent use of pieces both rare and common to make such a MOC. Even the flower pieces look great in their unique position.

Simply great~
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
xbloodyfangs
Laborer

Post by xbloodyfangs »

I'm a little late, but I just had to comment on this...

... :shock: Wow :shock:
nazgul
Artisan

Post by nazgul »

Well, now I don't feel so bad about not being here befefore to post because I can just post right now.

So, following your lead...

... :shock: wow :shock:
"You know the golden rule, He who has the gold makes the rules"
I'm 13.
El Mariachi
Laborer

Post by El Mariachi »

Holy Shazzbot!
"God is dead; but considering the state the species Man is in, there will perhaps be caves, for ages yet, in which his shadow will be shown"

Friederich Nietzsche
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

This is truely amazing. And of course, it's in blue, so that make is even (if possible) better.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
dJOLe_sk8
Artisan

Post by dJOLe_sk8 »

:shock: WOW, how I missed this...
What a respectful building, color variation gives it somehow misterious look, like it's all floating and made from the glass...
Very very impressive...

Little to say, but GREAT work
Greetings from Serbia