Mini Castle Contest II

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

A well-deserved winner for sure, congrats!

But my favourite was this one by Mike Viper though ;)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Mike Viper
Archer
Location: At home practicing my singing, building, or hanging around with friends.

Post by Mike Viper »

Cool! Congrats to everyone who participated for...well....participating. Gongrats to TheOrk, deffinately a worthy win, congrats to Lonan on second place to, great work!. Great contest, looking forward to next years.
I ow it to wunztwice for directing me here.
engineerio
Peasant

Post by engineerio »

Thanks guys, it was sure fun to have a contest that fit my humble collection size :lol: All of the entries were fun to see! ! !

I was a real lego nut as a kid, and still have all my castle stuff. Black falcons vs crusaders! Now that I have kids I have gotten back into building... only to discover the NEW potential for creativity you guys demonstrate! This is a great hobby and I anticipate many more years of building and catching up on my building skills :shock: !

:wink: Paul
Spongey
Merchant

Post by Spongey »

Congratulations to the winners. Your entries were inspiring, and I look forward to the next contest to see more creations of this calibre.
Lonan
Foot Soldier

Post by Lonan »

Congrats engineerio. I had a feeling you'd take it. That mini dragon is great. And thanks to the judges. This is a great contest, and it allows people who don't have a giant heap of LEGO's to still participate.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=koolhand77]My Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/msm1977/]The Graven Hawk[/url] a short story
Spongey
Merchant

Post by Spongey »

I know that we all love the mini-contest. However, I was just wondering why it is still an "announcement" at the top of the forum, even though it's been nearly two months since a post.