A forest crossing (for CCC IV)

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
The dark tide
Gentleman

Post by The dark tide »

Excellent vig. The bridge looks excellent. Cant wait to see what else you come up with.
"The sky grows black...shadow falls...the Dark Tide comes..."

[Edgar J.]
Lonan
Foot Soldier

Post by Lonan »

I like the design of the bridge. It looks very precarious. Keep building.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=koolhand77]My Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/msm1977/]The Graven Hawk[/url] a short story
DARKspawn
Lord

Post by DARKspawn »

Great work, I like the ramshackle appearance of the bridge especially. You have also done a pretty good job on your landscaping considering the limitations of your collection. I love the raft & the use of a spear for a paddle - oh the memories ...
Norro
Councilor

Post by Norro »

I like the look of the bridge, and the landscaping implies there is more (which is good enough for me if parts are limited). My only suggestion woul be to do the bridge in a colour besides grey (as a hanging stone brige would be an impressive engineering feat.

God Bless,

Nathan
supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

Norro wrote:My only suggestion woul be to do the bridge in a colour besides grey (as a hanging stone brige would be an impressive engineering feat.
Yeah I'd love to build it in brown but brown plates and tiles seem to be quite rare and expensive on bricklink. I built the bridge in black initially, but the pictures didn't turn out as nice. That's why I rebuilt it in grey, the only other castley color I have enough 1x4 plates as of now.

Anyway once I get a couple more bricklink orders I am ready to post my MOC of a royal keep. :)
~~ Supernova ~~

Good trades with: Chrislad77, kelderic, Strider, Unknown Knight and ZIGGY!