Graveyeard

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
DS9
Laborer

Graveyeard

Post by DS9 »

I made a graveyard last night, luckaly brickshelf released this allong with the mocs that were not released yet. The graveyard has 4 skeletons, 4 graves, small tower and a priest with book.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2179682

The other moc that has been released is a train goods station that i made a few weeks ago.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2175644

tell me what you think of them 8)
Crazy.. i was crazy once.. once they put me in a round room with a dot in the corner i liked that dot i counted that dot... one.. one..one..one ..it drove me crazy!! Crazy?!? I was crazy once!!
DARKspawn
Lord

Post by DARKspawn »

This looks good! It's got a very LEGO set kind of feel to it. I like the tower too :)
DS9
Laborer

Post by DS9 »

lol, another quicky. specially the tower, the tower had a 5x5 roof of the harry potter series actually, but it isn't in mlcad. Each corner stud of the harry potter roof should have a skull (faced tot the point of that corner).
the actuall graves i made with real lego were actually different in size, they have different sizes. so i had to change the concept for this version.
ow yeah, thanks!
Crazy.. i was crazy once.. once they put me in a round room with a dot in the corner i liked that dot i counted that dot... one.. one..one..one ..it drove me crazy!! Crazy?!? I was crazy once!!
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

The picture looks very good.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
DS9
Laborer

Post by DS9 »

tnx, i hope i can finish the completed mega project soon. but im affraid that ill be working on it for more then a year.