Another vig: ninja infiltration

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Lord Bas
Serf

Post by Lord Bas »

Ver nice BUT:

Wouldn't you think the guard would notice a big green/red flag in front of his face? :P :P
Buck Mustard
Villein

Post by Buck Mustard »

I like it!

Why does the ninja need the chain to climb the wall? Can't they just run up the sides of buildings? :)

Good job!!
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Lord Bas wrote:Ver nice BUT:

Wouldn't you think the guard would notice a big green/red flag in front of his face? :P :P
Well, since it´s stuck to the wall I assume he notices every now and then ;)
Buck Mustard wrote:Why does the ninja need the chain to climb the wall? Can't they just run up the sides of buildings?
Realistically he would probably reach as far as he got where he grabbed the flag and then threw the chain...I doubt Jake thought of it that way but it would work..

So, on to my own comments..

The stained glass is interesting but at that scale it looks a bit strange I think.. you´d probably need a bigger window.
The statue is quite nice but I would have prefered a black one.

Other than that, good work, I especially like the sense of movement you captured with the ninja!
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

Very nice. I am wondering though, why the guard doesn't notice, unless he is in fact a statue.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
Spongey
Merchant

Post by Spongey »

Very clever vig. It looks like a classic guard-who-is-too-stupid-to-notice-guy-climbing-into-castle-so-he-gets-stabbed scene.
Lord Bas
Serf

Post by Lord Bas »

Well, since it´s stuck to the wall I assume he notices every now and then
That explains. It looked like some capture-the-flag-and-kill-the-enemy-guard-with-it-game. :lol: