Colossal Castle Contest IV - Winning Entries!

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

supernova wrote: *edit*
oh i dont know if this is asking for too much, but could the admins possibly link the honorable mentions' MOCs to their brickshelf/host page? thanks!
We might be able to do this. After editing the backgrounds out of all the winners images and coding the page I am a bit tired ;) It would be nice to link to those creations. The Master Builder will still take a bit to calculate. As you can all see from the winners and honorable mentions, it will be very close like every year.

Ben
CC Contest Admin
Hippotam
Villein

Post by Hippotam »

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions!
Well deserved thank you goes to the Contest Team - with those lots and lots of entries this year you still announced the winners much, much faster than in CCC3 or CCC2! Impressive!

Some of my favorities made the top score! And some did not even got mentioned, but well, competition was extremely tough.

And when it comes to my entry...hmmm... back to the drawing board...and see you in CCC5!

EDIT: Wow, i found that CCC1 winners were announced Feb 7. That makes you guys break the record this year! Congratulations!
[url=http://www.e-klocki.com]Klocki - LEGO Bricks for Adults[/url].
pj_bosman
Peasant

Post by pj_bosman »

:shock: Gee - I didn't really expect to win anything, there were so many good things in the Bridge category :D

Congratulations to all other winners, and a big cheer for the organization :D There were so many entries, I'm quite surprised how fast you managed to get the grading done - my compliments :D
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrick-bosman/]my MOCs on Flickr[/url]
Norro
Councilor

Post by Norro »

Congrats all!

God Bless,

Nathan
ZIGGY!
Squire

Post by ZIGGY! »

Great Job all around! Amazing entries, Battles, landscapes, interiors, blah, blah, I could just go on and on and on and on and oh, heh :oops: Anyway, congrats!

I'm just bothered that with more money/bricks, my landscaping in the Battle woulda been the same as the winner :evil:

~Ziggy
I've been let back on, zip-adee-doo-dah!
marian19
Villein

Post by marian19 »

Congratulations to all winners. How many participants took part on CCC this year?
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Athos wrote:That was fast (now where are the story results?)
*Coughs gently*

Congrats to all the winners anyway! It´s almost scary to see the increase in quality for each year.. soon you will have to be a professional builder to compete ;)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

Post by Rubberchickenknight »

Congrats to all who entered. As usual, lots of great stuff. And this year, my prediction was right: NickGreat won. Good job!
MrTS
Lord

Post by MrTS »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I won a category!! And got 3 mentions! Whoeoe!

Congratulations to all the winners! And ofcourse the honorable mentions!

Thanks for organising such a cool contest, i'm looking forward to next year! (and my prize :D)
You want a piece of me?!?!

My Brickshelf gallery:[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MrTS]here[/url]
Prince Imdol
Master

Post by Prince Imdol »

too bad, i'll try again next time, congrats to the winners.
Lonan
Foot Soldier

Post by Lonan »

Well done to all the winners. The field was fierce this year.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=koolhand77]My Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/msm1977/]The Graven Hawk[/url] a short story
Spongey
Merchant

Post by Spongey »

Congratulations to everyone who won, were mentioned as honourable mentions, and entered. All of your entries were inspiring. It will be interesting to see who the Master Builder is.
I believe that all of the winners really deserved to win, and that no mistakes were made. I particularly liked the Broom Shop by Tom Snellen, Jens' throne room, and Brody Larson's Col du Glace Observatory.
As for underrated entries, I feel that Lamanda's figs should have made it to an honourable mention level, as well as Death's Hearse: this is not to say, though, that any of the honourable mentions did not deserve to be there.
Once again congratulations, and looking forward to CCCV: maybe I'll enter this time.
BreadMan
Archer

Post by BreadMan »

Thanks to the admins and thanks to all for the comments. Many of my favorites took the winning spots, and all the wins and honorable mentions were well deserved.

Edit: Oh yeah, and thanks Steve Witt for providing the prize I won! :D
Lord Insanity
Villein

Post by Lord Insanity »

I will have to add a big "metoo" and say congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions. The contest proved to be such a wonderful feast for the eyes all around with all the cool MOCs.
"A little nonsense now and then relished by the wisest men" - The real Willy Wonka
Vidgamer838
Peasant

Post by Vidgamer838 »

Thanks so much to all of the CC staff who put together this contest! It was a lot of fun putting together my entry. I won an honorable mention for my Teutonic Knight Figure too!
Thanks!
[url=http://flickr.com/photos/vidgamer838/]flickr[/url]