Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

The LEGO Castle Contest

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations

Postby architect » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:38 pm

bobthelegobuilder wrote:I have one final question, are we allowed to move people around in each of the three pictures, i.e. if you can't see them in the shot, move them to a spot where you can?


Yes.

Ben
CC Contest Admin
User avatar
architect
Baron von Ellermann
Baron von Ellermann
 
Posts: 5034
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:10 pm
Location: Saint Louis, MO USA

Postby DARKspawn » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:44 am

Hi Admins

Just a warning that I have been accessing that competition submission page again & have been up to my usual noobish monkeying around - I feel soooo embarrased... :o

erm... ok my first Castle Siege submission has the wrong urls so please ignore it. Secondly neither of the brickshelf folders are public yet :oops: But I am sure they will be by midnight.

I have engagements & am unsure if I will be at my PC long enough to submit them before the due date (well here's hoping ;)) so please forgive me :)
User avatar
DARKspawn
Lord
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:29 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby architect » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:31 am

DARKspawn wrote:Hi Admins

Just a warning that I have been accessing that competition submission page again & have been up to my usual noobish monkeying around - I feel soooo embarrased... :o

erm... ok my first Castle Siege submission has the wrong urls so please ignore it. Secondly neither of the brickshelf folders are public yet :oops: But I am sure they will be by midnight.

I have engagements & am unsure if I will be at my PC long enough to submit them before the due date (well here's hoping ;)) so please forgive me :)


The important thing is you got the entry submitted before the deadline. If information on it is incorrect, we will send you an email asking for updated information. Thanks.

Ben
CC Contest Admin
User avatar
architect
Baron von Ellermann
Baron von Ellermann
 
Posts: 5034
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:10 pm
Location: Saint Louis, MO USA

Postby McPugg » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:28 pm

Does the Brickshelf folder have to be public before midnight? Thanks








McPugg
User avatar
McPugg
Villein
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:17 pm

Postby Bruce N H » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:38 pm

No, as Ben said, as long as you get your information submitted before midnight that is okay.

Bruce
User avatar
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium
Precentor of the Scriptorium
 
Posts: 7376
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:11 pm
Location: Middle Zealand

Postby DARKspawn » Tue May 01, 2007 4:32 am

Thanks guys :)

EDIT : due to my error there are 2 entries of mine in the Castle seige catagory. Could you please remove the first entry? Sorry again for the mix up & thanks in advance :)
User avatar
DARKspawn
Lord
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:29 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby architect » Tue May 01, 2007 11:20 am

DARKspawn wrote:Thanks guys :)

EDIT : due to my error there are 2 entries of mine in the Castle seige catagory. Could you please remove the first entry? Sorry again for the mix up & thanks in advance :)


Which one needs to be removed? Is it the short one or the tall entry?

Ben
CC Contest Admin
User avatar
architect
Baron von Ellermann
Baron von Ellermann
 
Posts: 5034
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:10 pm
Location: Saint Louis, MO USA

Postby kelderic » Tue May 01, 2007 7:53 pm

Since the contest is now officially closed, I would just like to say good luck to all the the contestants, and thanks to the admins for taking the time to grade them.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
User avatar
kelderic
Knight Bannerett
 
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 8:45 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Postby leaf_of_lire » Tue May 01, 2007 8:46 pm

kelderic wrote:Since the contest is now officially closed, I would just like to say good luck to all the the contestants, and thanks to the admins for taking the time to grade them.

Kelderic

It's closed? Oh well, good luck to the contestants.
User avatar
leaf_of_lire
Reeve
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:31 pm
Location: G-town MS

Postby DARKspawn » Tue May 01, 2007 9:22 pm

architect wrote:Which one needs to be removed? Is it the short one or the tall entry?


The tall bley one needs to be removed, the red roofed tudor style one is the correct entry for the castle seige catagory.

Sorry for the confusion
User avatar
DARKspawn
Lord
 
Posts: 1632
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:29 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Postby superdave » Wed May 02, 2007 1:26 pm

My entry (Joust category, "Contest for Honor") has not yet appeared on the contest entries page. I submitted through the contest page.
superdave
Peasant
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:39 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby architect » Wed May 02, 2007 5:54 pm

superdave wrote:My entry (Joust category, "Contest for Honor") has not yet appeared on the contest entries page. I submitted through the contest page.


At least one of your entry pictures is larger than 800x600 pixels. Once your image sizes are correct, we will approve your entry. Thanks.

Ben
CC Contest Admin
User avatar
architect
Baron von Ellermann
Baron von Ellermann
 
Posts: 5034
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:10 pm
Location: Saint Louis, MO USA

Postby Shadowviking » Wed May 02, 2007 6:05 pm

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but my "Callista" isn't there. Please say what I did wrong, so I can correct it.
...and that's how Equestria was made!
flickr | tumblr | teller's tales
User avatar
Shadowviking
Councilor
 
Posts: 1066
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:04 pm
Location: Holland MI

Postby architect » Thu May 03, 2007 12:49 am

Shadowviking wrote:Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but my "Callista" isn't there. Please say what I did wrong, so I can correct it.


Your images are gigantic. Reduce them in size to 800x600 pixels or less and we will approve your entry.

Ben
CC Contest Admin
User avatar
architect
Baron von Ellermann
Baron von Ellermann
 
Posts: 5034
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:10 pm
Location: Saint Louis, MO USA

Postby superdave » Thu May 03, 2007 1:39 pm

I have rechecked my gallery; now my photos are all less than 800 x 600.
superdave
Peasant
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:39 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to Castle MOCs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests