43%
Aerandir
7%

Total votes: 14

SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

VOTING Picture Captioning #5

Post by SavaTheAggie »

The admins have picked out their favorite captions, and now it's your turn to vote! You only have five days, so make sure to get your vote in quickly!

This is also the place where you can comment on the existing captions if you'd like.

So here are the finalists in no particular order:

LEGOFREAK with
Mr Lego - "seriously - give me the camera and stop acting like a dork or I'll brickslap you..."
DaveOhare01 with
"Finally! We have evolved the proletariat into the perfect worker! No need to feed. No political motivation! Now, just where did we put that little Red Lego Book?"
footsteps with
See? See?!! I told you my friend wasn't imaginary. Go on and tell them, Marvin... tell them what you told me about the clones within TLC that are changing all the things we hold dear... tell them!!!! Marvin.... ??? <sob>
moom with
As you can see here, American technology is so far behind ours that they can't even miniturise a Minifig.
Aerandir with
Mini?fig - "You think you're cute, don't you! Just lean a little closer, a little closer..."

Happy voting!

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
moom
Freeman

Post by moom »

Domo arigato gozaimasu

Many thanks to all the kind voters who put me in the lead for the second time. I'm very pleased you liked my captions.

A special word of encouragement for 'footsteps': I think you're a excelent runner-up in this as well as the previous caption, and I realy like your submissions. Keep it up, and I'm pretty sure you'll win a caption soon.

Finaly, I wish to express my appreciation more generally, for the enthusiasm posters show when they present their MOC's, and the friendly, constructive and often eleborate feedback given in this forum.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.