DM vs. FK

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Avranor
Villein

DM vs. FK

Post by Avranor »

Okay, after reviewing the seccessions of the lego group's factions over the years, it appears that the dragon masters lost their territory in Lego's budget to the royal knights and dark forest. Then, it seems to me that they lost to the fright knights. So, my question is, could the dragon masters have beatten the fright nights if we are talking strictly about dragon control and magic?
"The seventeenth will rise in the last year of the land's life." Eregor the spellweaver, from The book of the Flameblade.

"why so serious?"
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

i think so 1 because they look tougher 2 they all match 3 the fright knights are the bag guys and good guy always win!....

.....( in the movies and with Lego's )
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

I agree. Even thought both use magic and have dragons the DMs look like they have a better army and more dragons.... though every blinkin' set of FK comes with Willa and Chive... I mean Basil.

I loved the DMs so I am way biased. One of the best series lego castle did! I more or less went out when they did... now I wished I'd gotten into DF and RKs.... some of the FKs sets are pretty cool though just hard for me to take them seriously with Willa... but my other hobbies, work, girls etc got in the way. Girl friends can be really pricey.

R
Aliencat
Josh's Minion

Post by Aliencat »

Heir of Black Falcon wrote:I loved the DMs so I am way biased.
Same here, I guess my opinion is swung in the Dragon Masters' favor because I love them and am not a big fan of the Fright Knights at all.
The Dragon Masters' army is bigger and the cavalry looks more menacing. Their castles are also slightly better designed than the Fright Knights' homes, so I think the Dragon Masters would be likely to win a war against the Fright Knights.
Between plotting to kill you all and chasing balls of yarn, I also build [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/30639040@N02/albums]MOCs[/url]

[img]http://stopthetrack.com/lego/embassy/alienambassadorpng.png[/img]
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

that and the fact that they look alike means they halve standerdized armor whitch means they halve more moniy whitch means they can affored better armor that and also they would be better trained
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
Bandit
Laborer

Post by Bandit »

The FKs would lose because they're less protected. The DMs actually keep live dragons in both of their castles(Dark Dragon's Den, and Fire Breathing Fortress) AND they cart around dragons wherever they please(Dragon Wagon)! What do the FKs have? NO dragon storage NO dragon transport and therefore NO dragon control! Instead, the FKs let a crazy demented witch ride around their most valuble fighting tool. So in conclusion, the DMs would win right away!
Question: Why do we drive in PARKways and park in DRIVEways?
Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Post by Voran_the_Scholar »

I too am biased. I always loved the way the Dragon Masters looked. Even though I missed their product line, I own several, and they're some of my favorite figs. I hope to get more one day.

The Fright Knights were just dumb. End of story.

As far as dragons and magic go, I think that the Dragon Masters would have the upper hand. Their fortresses are much more defensible compared to the Fright Knight castles. The FK have a much more open style of architecture that allows dragons to better assault it. And Majisto would totally own Willa.
Danielas wrote:good guy always win!.........( in the movies and with Lego's )
You haven't seen Star Wars Episode III have you? :lol:

God bless.

Tom
May the blessing of the Lord be upon you. <><

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/voran/]Flickr[/url]