THE MIGHTY MINIFIG 2

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
dragonblade24
Apprentice

THE MIGHTY MINIFIG 2

Post by dragonblade24 »

In the first story i talked about why the minifig was named mighty but now i will take you on one of his adventures. One night the minifig was at war he held a sword and shield and a spare knife his job was to save a sacred jewel from the evil gorlok and his army of the undead. The battle carried on men were flying, bricks breaking. Finnaly, the hero Mighty Minifig stepped in he was a true warrior he had slain many of gorloks goons. but now the ultimite fight was afoot gorlok drew his blade, mighty drew his. so gorlok ready to die!, never i'll kill you and all of your men so the fought for a long time finnaly mighty was close to death gorlok had slashed and beaten him but just when gorlok bent down to talk to him the mighty minifig stabbed him trough the heart. Mighty got up and ran to the crystal once he touched it, this war is over and he did. We have won this war!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
1. work!
2. work harder!
3. When all else fails.....BUILD LEGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we fly to victory!' said the dragon king.
boses
Man-At-Arms

Post by boses »

Reminds me of campfire stories...An improvement over the first story...I would like to know, if you don't mind, what does your sig mean?
"Life is a blooming miracle, all wrapped in a package of light, and the hands of God are ever strong for doing what He might..."
---brickshelf---

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=boses
dragonblade24
Apprentice

Post by dragonblade24 »

it means if you like legos there will always be new ones.
1. work!
2. work harder!
3. When all else fails.....BUILD LEGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we fly to victory!' said the dragon king.
boses
Man-At-Arms

Post by boses »

Thanks for the answer, keep writing! :D
"Life is a blooming miracle, all wrapped in a package of light, and the hands of God are ever strong for doing what He might..."
---brickshelf---

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=boses
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

It's hard to read your stories if there's no capitalization and punctuation. I recommend adding this, and waiting longer before posting so that you can post more at once.

I also think you should describe things more. The paragraph you just wrote could have filled several pages if there were more detail. Maybe you like you story short, but I think it would be easier to read if the plot were clearer.