Lego Castle Story

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Dr.Cogg
Laborer

Lego Castle Story

Post by Dr.Cogg »

If you look on the Lego web site,in the Castle Theme,theres a story about what happend after the Evil Wizard was defeated and according to the story the Trolls are like Viking Mercenaries,though strong they are afraid of Dragon's and flee from them because they know their no match for Them(Dragon's).
timber_wolf899
Merchant

Post by timber_wolf899 »

interesting

got linky?
Domino Gloria!
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Dr. Cogg,

Even though this topic is about an official LEGO Castle storyline, it belongs in the LEGO Stories forum. I will move it there.

Ben
CC Sets Admin
Lewa Rocks
Steward

Post by Lewa Rocks »

I read it. It's ok I guess.
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
Bandit
Laborer

Post by Bandit »

The story wasn't too bad, but it surprised me that the story said that the trolls "would fight for whoever paid them the most". So couldn't technically the Crownies buy out the trolls and use them as good guys?
Question: Why do we drive in PARKways and park in DRIVEways?
Danielas
Steward

Post by Danielas »

Bandit wrote:The story wasn't too bad, but it surprised me that the story said that the trolls "would fight for whoever paid them the most". So couldn't technically the Crownies buy out the trolls and use them as good guys?
Maby the wizard is paying them a lot of money to fight plus the promise of all the money inside the castle!
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Bandit wrote:The story wasn't too bad, but it surprised me that the story said that the trolls "would fight for whoever paid them the most". So couldn't technically the Crownies buy out the trolls and use them as good guys?
Now that would be an amazing plot twist. :) I actually would like to see it happen in the end...

...but actually, I prefer seeing them fight next to the undead for now~
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]