Shadowloth

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
The Rookie
Serf

Shadowloth

Post by The Rookie »

I've got a giant story I'm working on in a land called Shadowloth where there are different poweres enabled by "Pendants" Each Pendant has a particular power as for say the Shadow Pendant Enabling it's wearer to use different attacks, As in Let' say Shadow ghost you turn into a Shadow and whenever you want turn solid and attack but when one attacks you it goes through you as you are but a Shadow, This is based in the Western Kingdoms (Near Middle Earth but not in the same universe as it) in thel and of Shadowloth where the Elves and Shadowelves live, and one day the heir to the throne of the Barbaric Kingdom of Shadowloth, named or called ShadowThief due to his mask, (He's never been seen without it most folks say he was born with it) Decides to take a walk, Eventually he realizes he's left the countryside, and evenually this"walk" turned into a adventure of it's own, day and night he explored the vast lands, and one day it began to rain like someone had turned on a fountain, so He decided to stay in a cave nearby, When he came in, he noticed this was a lengthy cave, and began to explore (This story will be edited on for now please tell me your opinion and if you want ask if you want to be incorporated ,I'm also doing a lego comic series)
"The Pen is mightier than the noble sword, but when you're in battle well... Ugh you're outta' luck..."
~Charlemagne the Conqueror, edited by myself.
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Re: Shadowloth

Post by wobnam »

Interesting, any progress?
Sleepy Hollow
Peasant

Re: Shadowloth

Post by Sleepy Hollow »

wobnam wrote:Interesting, any progress?
Yes sir, I can speak for him. He's got quite the progress.
Dad, they come through the doors!

My MOCPage: http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/26189