1233 in the year of our lord...(roleplay)

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Vilmar
Villein

1233 in the year of our lord...(roleplay)

Post by Vilmar »

For lack of a better thing to do, I will start a rp with a story I wrote. Just keep adding on as you will
1233 in the year of our lord, In the kingdom of England, there was a small village named Ford's Mouth. It was ruled by sir Ronin. Sir Ronin was not a famous knight of the Round Table, like those show-offs sir lancelot and glalahad, but he was brave and noble. He had a son born to him. However the son was not of his wife, but of a village peasent. So, one knight, to protect the boy named Bishop, Sir Ronin gave Bishop to his mother to raise.
19 years later...(start rping now)
Vilmar the Drow lord
Lord Lego 436
Laborer

Re: 1233 in the year of our lord...(roleplay)

Post by Lord Lego 436 »

Vilmar wrote:For lack of a better thing to do, I will start a rp with a story I wrote. Just keep adding on as you will
1233 in the year of our lord, In the kingdom of England, there was a small village named Ford's Mouth. It was ruled by sir Ronin. Sir Ronin was not a famous knight of the Round Table, like those show-offs sir lancelot and glalahad, but he was brave and noble. He had a son born to him. However the son was not of his wife, but of a village peasent. So, one knight, to protect the boy named Bishop, Sir Ronin gave Bishop to his mother to raise.
19 years later...(start rping now)
Bishop awoke one day, shifting around on his dry, hard cot. He rose out of bed, and got dressed. Reaching inside the cupboard mounted on the wall, the young man was disappointed to find nothing in the closet.
Yawning, Bishop strode outside, onto the hard, frostbitten ground. Winter was still in full swing, and the Peasants had very little to eat. Suddenly, Bishop started. Four figures rode down the path, towards the keep...
"Humans build atomic bombs, but no mouse in the world would be stupid enough to design a mousetrap."
- Albert Einstien

My MOCpage: http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/16960
Napoleon
Archer

Post by Napoleon »

Man, this thread looks dead as a door-nail. I hope Vilmar digs it up.
"There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter"- Napoleon Bonaparte

[url=http://z7.invisionfree.com/Teen_LEGO_Fans/index.php?]TeenLEGOFans.com![/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/55680977@N04/]My Flickr![/url]
quaraga
Total n00b
Total n00b
Location: roflysst (rolling on the floor laughing, yet still somehow typing)

Post by quaraga »

then he was struck by lightning and the village burned to the ground the end :D
ps vive l'empuerer (even though Nelson is totaly cooler)
He who thinks you should look at the box that says "Quaraga" if you want to find out his username (about as useful to you as his real name). he only wants you to look so he can laugh about you looking there because he's a total smart...
friskywhiskers
Landlord

Post by friskywhiskers »

quaraga wrote:then he was struck by lightning and the village burned to the ground the end :D
ps vive l'empuerer (even though Nelson is totaly cooler)

LOL :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: I luaghed so much that I was literally rolling around in my chair. I was in a grumpy mood at the time so thanks for cheering me up!!