Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

Uniting the North

Discussion of Castle Themed stories

Uniting the North

Postby brciktw » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 pm

We are a hobbyist for Oriental history. For each dynasty and myth are quite fascinated. For the purpose of fanaticism, I transform the historical relics into as BrickTW, so that everyone can take part in Eastern culture changes.
BrickLink store
brciktw
Villein

Re: Uniting the North

Postby brciktw » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:16 am

Zhongyuan or the Central Plain of China (Chinese: 中原; pinyin: Zhōngyuán) refers to the area on the lower reaches of the Yellow River which formed the cradle of Chinese civilization. It forms part of the North China Plain.
We are a hobbyist for Oriental history. For each dynasty and myth are quite fascinated. For the purpose of fanaticism, I transform the historical relics into as BrickTW, so that everyone can take part in Eastern culture changes.
BrickLink store
brciktw
Villein

Postby brciktw » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 am

BrickLink store
brciktw
Villein

Postby ottoatm » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 am

Hey there - your pictures are blocked for me here in Crazy Red China... could you give me your brickshelf link? :)
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot!
CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Postby brciktw » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:30 am

ottoatm wrote:Hey there - your pictures are blocked for me here in Crazy Red China... could you give me your brickshelf link? :)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/galle ... =tiger0207
BrickLink store
brciktw
Villein

Return to Stories