Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

Castleland Comic #1

Discussion of Castle Themed stories

Castleland Comic #1

Postby Napoleon » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Here's the first issue in my epic series: http://upload.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga ... i?f=443278 Enjoy! :D
"There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter"- Napoleon Bonaparte

TeenLEGOFans.com!

My Flickr!
User avatar
Napoleon
Archer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Location: Vendameria, leading the knights into battle. :P

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby Albatross_Viking » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Nice comic, Napoleon. This looks like a really good start!
How is Fairn's sword made, it looks great?

A_V
Lenfel Militia & Minister of Information Distribution
Image
Image
FlickR
User avatar
Albatross_Viking
Gentleman
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 am
Location: Denmark - The Frozen North

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby Napoleon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Albatross_Viking wrote:Nice comic, Napoleon. This looks like a really good start!
How is Fairn's sword made, it looks great?

A_V


Thanks! :D

On to the sword: you may not believe this, but I used to collect aaction figures when I was 5-9, and that sword from a G.I. Joe 3 1/4 action figure ninja just happened to fit in a minifigs hands. :) I dug up my storage box and realized that G.I. Joe helmets also fit on minifigs.
"There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter"- Napoleon Bonaparte

TeenLEGOFans.com!

My Flickr!
User avatar
Napoleon
Archer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Location: Vendameria, leading the knights into battle. :P

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby Tower of Iron Will » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Nice start to the Comic. Any updates soon?
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
User avatar
Tower of Iron Will
Master
 
Posts: 1697
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:47 am
Location: Fortress of the Lion Emperor

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby Napoleon » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Tower of Iron Will wrote:Nice start to the Comic. Any updates soon?
-Tower


Thanks! Yeah, in a couple days it'll be my b-day, and I'll be using the new pieces I get in the next issue. :)
"There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter"- Napoleon Bonaparte

TeenLEGOFans.com!

My Flickr!
User avatar
Napoleon
Archer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Location: Vendameria, leading the knights into battle. :P

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby Throndor » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:19 pm

First post :D
This looks great, Napoleon. I'll enjoy reading the rest of them as they come out.

*reference to what is below
Liam, want isn't a contraction. I can't believe you thought the some'thing was a contraction when it wasn't.
Neither is meant.
*Mr. Admin please note the one post by Throndor.
*I apologize for Liam's, ah, lack, of knowledge.
Last edited by Throndor on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If I were to make something out of LEGOs, I would probably use LEGOs. Pretty advanced stuff going on up in my head.
User avatar
Throndor
Freeman
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm
Location: Wherever it is they haul off the criminally insane to.

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby LordLiam98 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:17 pm

That is really good you should finish it and post it because I wan't to read it :)
HOMEYFRIEND#2

Look at my arrow, now at the target, now back to my arrow. You didn't have to turn your head.
User avatar
LordLiam98
Serf
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm
Location: Some were between la-la land and Lego land

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby LordLiam98 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Napoleon wrote:
Albatross_Viking wrote:Nice comic, Napoleon. This looks like a really good start!
How is Fairn's sword made, it looks great?

A_V


Thanks! :D

On to the sword: you may not believe this, but I used to collect aaction figures when I was 5-9, and that sword from a G.I. Joe 3 1/4 action figure ninja just happened to fit in a minifigs hands. :) I dug up my storage box and realized that G.I. Joe helmets also fit on minifigs.


So is the king's Helmet a G.I.joe or a lego? Can't wait to read the rest of it, because I realy like it so far
HOMEYFRIEND#2

Look at my arrow, now at the target, now back to my arrow. You didn't have to turn your head.
User avatar
LordLiam98
Serf
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm
Location: Some were between la-la land and Lego land

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby LordLiam98 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Throndor wrote:First post :D
This looks great, Napoleon. I'll enjoy reading the rest of them as they come out.

*reference to what is below
Liam, want isn't a contraction. I can't believe you thought the some'thing was a contraction when it wasn't.


What are you talking about? (I have no idea, really)
sorry about so many post's on here I men't to delite my first post and say it in the second post but I do not know how to delite replies(bad at spelling)
HOMEYFRIEND#2

Look at my arrow, now at the target, now back to my arrow. You didn't have to turn your head.
User avatar
LordLiam98
Serf
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm
Location: Some were between la-la land and Lego land

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby Ye Olde Republic » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Throndor and LordLiam98:
It would appear that you two are HOMEYFREINDs or something but please try to remember the forums are not a chat room. Double posting and off topic conversations are a definate no-no here. Please stay on topic and remember to use your edit function.
Trevor

Trust me, I think I'm funnier than you do.
Why do I have to add the word "minifig" to my spell checker every time I use it?!

flickr
My blog
User avatar
Ye Olde Republic
Marquis of Brique
Marquis of Brique
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:50 am
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada

Re: Castleland Comic #1

Postby Napoleon » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:42 pm

LordLiam98 wrote:
Napoleon wrote:
Albatross_Viking wrote:Nice comic, Napoleon. This looks like a really good start!
How is Fairn's sword made, it looks great?

A_V


Thanks! :D

On to the sword: you may not believe this, but I used to collect aaction figures when I was 5-9, and that sword from a G.I. Joe 3 1/4 action figure ninja just happened to fit in a minifigs hands. :) I dug up my storage box and realized that G.I. Joe helmets also fit on minifigs.


So is the king's Helmet a G.I.joe or a lego? Can't wait to read the rest of it, because I realy like it so far


All of the helms and helmets are LEGO, although I'll be using things like G.I. Joe fighter pilot helmets in future issues of my other comics. I'm gonna try to get another issue up soon! :D

EDIT: Oops, actually the king's helm/crown is BrickForge. http://www.brickforge.com/
"There are two powers in this world, the sword and the pen; and in the end the former is always conquered by the latter"- Napoleon Bonaparte

TeenLEGOFans.com!

My Flickr!
User avatar
Napoleon
Archer
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Location: Vendameria, leading the knights into battle. :P


Return to Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tedward and 1 guest