Themselves
20%

Total votes: 40

Dragon Master
Merchant

Who did the Black Falcon's hate more?

Post by Dragon Master »

Who did the Black Falcon's hate more?
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

This question would require a storyline, which I don't think most people here want.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Emperor James wrote:This question would require a storyline, which I don't think most people here want.
I concur.

However, if you ask me, the answer is... no one! The Falcons are fun-loving individuals that get along with everyone! They just like to hug.

P.S. I have no freaking idea what I'm talking about right now.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
RuthleSs__PaLadin
Apprentice

Post by RuthleSs__PaLadin »

I think they were more against the lion knights. They are in one minifig pack against each other, then there is the ram set, and the jousting knights. I don't get why they come out with the black knights in sea searpent set. Are they like allies the black knights and falcons? I guess they break their alliance eventually.

Dan
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

I think all heat the forestmens beacause they are stealing evry kingdom.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

For the the sake of having some fun, I'll say the Black Knights.

Why?

Because the Black Knights are the coolest, the bravest, the strongest, the best warriors in all the kingdoms.

Richest, too.

How could the Black Falcons not be jealous?

If you are asking about rivalry, however, the answer is the King's Men/Crusaders/Lions. These guys have a history with the Black Falcons and it isn't good.
Dire Avenger
Villein

Post by Dire Avenger »

Themselves. They will probably kill them selves with all that bickering in time.

-DA
Always remember....A toothpick in time saves nine. Only, what the heck does that mean?
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

It was me! They were tired of me ripping off their legs and hands and switching them around so they could no longer recognize each other. It is me they hate the most!

Meeeeeee...

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Come on, who doesent hate themselves from time to time...

Dave
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

I don't hate me, it's those darn Black Falcons, always staring at me with their smiley faces, I know what is hiding behind those smiles...

:wink:
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Well when I still played lego. That was when my sets were together. The Falcons, Cruiasders, and Black Knights were a part of one country called The Leige (or however you spell it) of Knights. And at one point the Falcons were the smallest and were dispised by the other two, particulary the smaller and Richer Black Knights. But then I got BFF and the tables were turned, the Black Knights became the smallest and the Falcons the biggest, so they still hate each other only now the its opposite. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
quiksand
Peasant

Post by quiksand »

I think that all of the former glorious kingdoms of legoland joined forces to combat the evil Knight's Kingdom and their way to colorful, telle-tubby styled, he-man sworded, power ranger legion. (Above comment does not reflect Vladek or the Shadow Knights) The kingdom's of old, after destoying this evil, turned into a society of traders, that lived on in peace and prosparity.
Why do you need all those minifigs? You'll poke your eye out!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Well...if you read the CCRP, the Black Falcons hated the Bulls, since they nearly wiped them out.

Of course, the Black Falcons didn't improve relations with anyone in Dametreos when they allied with the evil necromancer BloodVaine... :wink:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

I think they hate those goodie two shoes crusaders!

They fight the forestmen only when the forestmen try to steal their treasure and their women. They look up to the black knights because the black knights are just awesome with their fancy armor and stuff.
It's a Christmas Miracle!
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Well, sometimes they beleaguered each other, than again they were friends and played jousting :-)

From the set history I have to vote "Lion Knights". And since those two (LK and BF) are the "classic" factions of the Golden Era I usually let them fight each other. And I really don't think the Forestmen hate the Falcons. In fact I think Robin of Locksley is a former BF himself, forced by the evil myrmidons* of the Black Monarch to leave his manor and hide in the woods...

*) Yeah, I had to look up this word. I'm quite sure I will not remember it for further use :-)

And Will, you are right, those smilie faces really can get annoying...

Otherwise Black Falcons are not looking up to anyone.

Bye
Jojo

This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill