As I just stumbled across this topic again, I suppose I shall continue on from where my previous comments left off... A "brief" synopsis -
My world consists of a handful of small kingdoms (seven of them), which I based off of ideas that my real-life friends have given me. One of them wanted to create a kingdom but never really made an effort into buying any Lego, and the other created a country with me on cybernations.net, so I adapted their nation names and "personalities" as basis for kingdoms I will run in the manner which I think they would run it. Two of the kingdoms are derived from my sister and her friend, and two other kingdoms are derived from KKII (when I first started getting into the castle theme (bad time, I know lol)), and then last but not least my own personal kingdom, which I have progressively made up for over five years.Kingdoms/Factions:TYRROHNA
- My personal kingdom. It sits in the center of my middle earth, and possesses the most land, troops, wealth, etc. Not purposely the best, it just is because I can't afford to make any other factions stronger at this time.
The current Lion knights are used for this faction, along with any other red themed factions from TLG. Mostly though, I custom build my troops.Colours:
Red, Gold, White (and sometimes Black)Disposition:
Aggressively Good DROHGYNN
- My little sister's kingdom. She actually had a king and some castle sets, and back when we were both children (not long ago... just KKII lol) she'd actually play with me. Gradually she lost interest in it (might I say she actually "grew up", where as I didn't?
), and she gave me her Lego and I "annexed" her kingdom into mine as a protectorate. So basically, it currently is not a "kingdom", but a principality. I don't have many troops for any other kingdom than my own, but the handful I have for Drohgynn are spearmen in purple, adorned with dragon emblems.Colours:
Purple, Light Blue, and BlackDisposition:
- Essentially "Morcia", from KKII, but renamed. The father kingdom to Tyrrohna, it was the first to exist in the middle earth. It's kings died out, and it gradually became part of Tyrrohna. The majority of the nobility of Tyrrohna are descendants of Morvaasian lords.Colours:
Blue, Gold (Silver), and White. The Crownies fit into this faction, along with any other blue themed minifigs.Disposition:
- The KKII kingdom of "Ankoria", renamed. "Vladek" was the first king of these lands. This kingdom was short lived, lasting for only 60 years. These lands now belong to Tyrrohna, but are seldom payed attention to. Largely unbeknown to the Tyrrohnens, these lands are crawling with brigands, orcs, and various other unpleasant beings (mostly resentful Aykorzians).Colours:
Black, Gray, White (In the old kingdom, Dark Red/Maroon)Disposition:
- Based off my friend Cole's "kingdom". They are the northern-most kingdom, mountainousness and cold. The Dwarves live in the mountains in this region, but keep to themselves and have been hitherto unknown to exist to the rest of the world. I currently have no figures for this faction, but I plan to have Kazarynnen soldiers wield axes (naturally).Colours:
Red, Green, and BlackDisposition:
Neutral, Passively GoodRUHZYNN
- Based off my friend Ryan's fictional nation. Currently, there is very little communication with this kingdom and the "others", but eventually they will become more important and the map of this kingdom will be filled in. They possess the giant island, which is in part why they can remain isolated from the rest of the continent. The Dragon knights of the current line and any similar of the past fit into this faction. Potentially a future rival of Tyrrohna...Colours:
Red, Green, and BlackDisposition:
- A peace-loving, trade oriented people, this faction was based off of one of my sister's friend's "nation". I have no figures for this faction yet, and they have not yet started trading or attempting to make contact with Tyrrohna, partially because of Tyrrohna's historically aggressive imperialistic attitude, which Nezaanians find to be in poor taste. Calling this nation a "kingdom" might be innaccurate; they "possibly" have a democratic leader or some form of hippie-like government...or none at all... I don't know... I only know as much as the Tyrrohnens do, and until they make a concerted effort to contact Nezaan, we shan't know what really goes on there. Colours:
Orange, White, and potentially any other fruity, non-traditional colour. Tye dye/rainbow? Perhaps. Disposition:
Neutral, Passively Good
Here is the current map of my middle earth, although I continue to add/modify it regularly.http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2236/legomiddleearth.png
... and there we go, a basic outline of my worlds' layout. This is just
the MAP information... I don't think I could present the actual history to you guys, as it would be incredibly extensive. If anyone is interested, though, do feel free to let me know.
Suggestions and ideas are always welcome.