wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Barbapple wrote:
wlister wrote: Now I don't know who Lord Barbod is
<--------------
I always thought that was Barbapple. :D

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Hey I think theyr'e cool. I also love their leather studded armor torsos.

Dave
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

wlister wrote:
Barbapple wrote:
wlister wrote: Now I don't know who Lord Barbod is
<--------------
I always thought that was Barbapple. :D

Will
Barbapple is his scribe and secretary I suppose.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

I don't mind bulls, but I use em for bad guys. But I still like em. I like the head bulls face, its one of the best bad faces ever. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
LONGBOW
Peasant

Post by LONGBOW »

Emperor James wrote:"The Story of the Bulls"

Bob the Bull knight was like "sup kk1 knights" and the kk1 knights were like "This our cool people only club. You're not cool enough for us" and Bob the Bull knight was like "Oh yeah?" and the kk1 knights were like "Yeah!" and Bob the Bull knight was like "Man, you are all going down!" and the kk1 knights were like "Whatever"

So Bob the Bull knight gathered his Bull warriors, and they were like "Lets build some siege equipment" and they like did. Then they went to the kk1 castle, and King leo was like you all suck" and the bull knights were like " give us all your gold or we'll kill you all" and king leo was like "Be quiet I'm golfing" and the Bull knights were like "Whatever" and they destroyed the castle and the kk1 knights with their siege equipment.

Since this is a rather pointless stor making fun of how most people seem to talk, you don't need to read it :wink:

fdgfhjjhkkffgugjjrrghjj :lol: :lol:

that's so funny
ham jam spamalot
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Well
They are bad, it's pretty much ment to be, look at there evil eye-patches and angry faces:)

-JOEL
I'm back, and so is Castle!
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Well
They are bad, it's pretty much ment to be, look at there evil eye-patches and angry faces:)
I agree, I'm 100% sure they are. They wear eye patches like pirates, they're thieves and I think that a thief is not that goodharted, plus, they live in a forest. If that isn't bad...
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Well
I agree, I'm 100% sure they are. They wear eye patches like pirates, they're thieves and I think that a thief is not that goodharted, plus, they live in a forest. If that isn't bad...
Merlin of Lego
Apprentice

Post by Merlin of Lego »

my bull faction is a hereditory land of a branch of the royal line.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

The Bulls Rock! I agree that TLC intended them to be bad but switch the heads and they are fine. They're torso are awesome and their shields rock too. The only reason the Bulls are considered "Bad" is because they were marked so by TLC if they had been made back in the early 90's they would have had smiley faces and been considered good or by some people bad. That si the buesty about LEGO in the 80's and 90's. You could choose your own story line. Not have it chosen by TLC for you.
Space rocks.
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Yeah that's true.

The figs and faction are intended to be bad, but the CoA is really awsome, it was one of the first new factions to be borned in years. the bull looks good and any knight could bare it with pride. But...not if he has an eye patch and listens to the name Cedrik;)

joel.
I'm back, and so is Castle!
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Re: bulls are bad?

Post by JoshWedin »

I have always liked the Bulls. I think they are an awesome faction. Not my favorite but a good one nonetheless. They look great in formation with horns on!

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Here I am again to defend my opinion. The Bulls are bad: they even have a mean looking bull on their torso, but they are good for something: They are the best meanies TLC could create; I mean look at the DMs they were the bad guy's in the RKs line but they didn't look that mean or bad... but the bulls...they are perfect for the evil faction. When I play they are the mercs or the slaves, but I prefer mercs due to their good fighting skills :wink:
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

I always have the Bulls as bad guys. Sorry Barbapple, but in my book, Bulls are bad.