Greetings Citizens of Garheim. AK_Brickster has given me the honor of hosting Garheim's Local Challenge #4
. I will be entering the challenge, but since I am the judge I will not
be able to win either of the bonuses.The Challenge:
Jhirian Eindrik, has called for a coast-to-coast dog sled race. The race will run starting at the town of Rothburg, running south through the capital and ending at Jahrton. Your challenge is to build a scene showing your character supporting, watching or participating in the race.Requirements:
The MOC should have the following
Deadline: Midnight Pacific Time Zone, June 23rd
- Your character supporting, watching or participating in the coast-to-coast dog sled race.
- The Garhim standard.
- Since this will be considered a large challenge, the build must be on a base at least 32x32 in size.
- There is a secret part that must be used in the MOC. The secret part is a Tile, Round 2 x 2 - Thin Lifting Ring. Part Number 2376 on Bricklink. (According to http://www.rebrickable.com this part appears in 87 sets between 1986-2012.)
- Since the winner of the race will determined by the drawing (see below) you cannot have the winner of the race shown in your MOC.
Any questions can be asked in this thread or PMed to me (gurusql). Entries should be submitted in the main CC MOC Forum, with the title "LCC - Garheim LC4- YourMOCName"
Post a thumbnail with link to that thread here, so that I can ensure that your MOC is accounted for. Be sure that the number of secret parts is included in your post.Scoring:
- Everyone will get 3 points for entering
- 6 points for the winner (as determined by the judge).
- 3 points for the winner of the race (random number generated from entries if you use 1-4 of the parts you will get one entry, 5-8 secret parts you get two entries and 9+ secret parts three entries into the random number drawing.) (Please note if your MOC does not have your character as part of the race, then the winner of the race will be listed a non-player, but you will still get the 3 pts. )