The Lenfald Ships and Boats Contest!Hear ye, Hear ye!"High Lord Wenseclaus, in all his wisdom, has decided that in this time of great peril, but also in this time of new trade and friendship, The mighty fleet of Lenfald be build up once more! He has requested that all able dockworkers, carpenters and sailors report to the nearest ports available, and begin construction of new vessels for the Mighty Fleet!"The Challenge!
Build a ship for the Lenfald Fleet. Rules!
- There is no size limit, but rafts are not allowed
. We're looking for a Fleet, not something that just floats.
- Entering standard or only slightly modified Lego rowboats is not encouraged
. Try to come up with creative uses for them!
- You may build more than one boat
, but as always: quality over quantity.
- Rule above: Please note that you can only enter once, so multiple boats must be presented in one picture series.
- No steam or magic power may provide propulsion
. Oars, sails and rudders only, lads!How to enter!
Simply post your entry in the MOC forum, then send me (Teherean) a PM with a link to your entry. You will receive a message approving/disapproving your entry either in a reply on the thread or in a PM.Deadline and Scoring!
For this contest, you have THREE WEEKS
building time from launch date.
the exact date and time: 26th of June, 2012 - 23:59 European Central Time. (Bruxelles/Amsterdam)For this contest, you will receive:4 points for entering.16 points for winning.
"Judging" will be done a bit differently this time, so pay attention in the next part:Voting!
To give Medieval Guy and me a chance at actually participating in a contest for once, this contest will be resolved by voting.
- Voting will be done by sending Teherean (FO) a private message.
- You are only allowed to vote once
, so give it good thought!
- You are not allowed to vote for your own entry
- To prevent fraud, I am afraid forum members with less than 3 posts are NOT allowed to vote.
- Non-Lenfald members are NOT allowed to vote.
- Please only vote after the deadline
. Any votes cast before the deadline passes will be invalid. Entries!SergeantChipmunk44TheboywarriorSoccerkid6mitahfiregladeMuskey15friskywhiskerspetturik
Good luck! Leg Godt!