Introducing, for the first time.....

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Barbapple
Steward

Introducing, for the first time.....

Post by Barbapple »

Prince Barbod!

That's right, folks! I've finaly set the time aside to restart the tales of Barbod. As you can see, he's got the cloths of a prince on, insted of just battle armour, as he will for the first two chapters...Just getting you all siked up :P
It's just a matter of putting the pictures in the story now...but I'm going camping for 5 days next week, so expect it the week after!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

:shock: Whoa...he looks...different..

One thing I would suggest is to replace the black belt with a blue belt...but that's just me.

Nice, can't wait to read the first chapter!

Hmm...maybe I should make a pre-RP Life of Bjarn story...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Well, from what I can see, he is pretty cool. But my moniter can't show dark pictures well so I won't say more. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Hmmmmm......

Just what we needed: more Bull Knight hype. Those Bulls are so annoying, everywhere you look its another Bull logo... :lol:

Can't wait to read the first chapter.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Hmm...maybe I should make a pre-RP Life of Bjarn story...
No you shouldn't. Not unless you have way more free time than it is possible for one person (with anything resembling a life and school) to have. You can't leave us in the lurch!!! You're our admin after all!!! :P