Between Garheim and Loreos lies the Province of Lenfald, with its rich grasslands and deep forests. Valuing grace and style, the Lenfels prefer to live, hunt and fight with elegance - often using a longbow for all three.
Lenfald has an excellent supply of wood as well as stone. Their castles are often stone and wood combinations, and they utilize wooden siege weapons as well as large ships. If you want to build in a typical "medieval England" style, Lenfald is your faction.LeadershipHigh Lord Triphian I of Lenfald
Lord Triphian I was elected by the Noble's Voice, a voting committee of all Lenfald Nobles, as a successor for the recently deceased High Lord Wensesclaus II. Triphian, who's original pre-coronation name was Sir Tripp of Lenfald, quickly gained many followers amongst both peasantry and nobility, when he used his extensive riches to construct several monuments to the fallen Lenfel after the devastating Civil War. Regional MapFaction Traits/Info
- Demonym: Lenfel (plural: Lenfels).
- Colors (primary/secondary): Dark green/yellow.
- Terrain: Forest/foothills.
- Building style/materials: Medium sized castles, wood and stone.
- Natural resources: Wood, wildlife.
- Economy: Lumber, hunting.
- Army: Archers, light cavalry.
- Navy: Large war- and tradingships.
- LEGO sigils: Forestmen, Kingdoms Dragons, though anything with a green/yellow-ish theme will be allowed.Residents of Lenfald:
Special MembersFaction Overseer
friskywhiskers - Sir Edwyn
Albatross_Viking - Lokiten Myrikhim
Minister of Information Distribution
Albatross Viking - Lokiten MyrikhimGreat Warlord of Lenfald
Caelan - Sir Caelan MunroAlumni
SschmidtMembers' Name and Rank
- Sir Caelan Munro - Freeman (101 points)
2. Mitah - Mitah val Karem - Militia (97 points)
3.Andared of Lenfald - Andared: Warden of the Forests - Militia (85 points)
- Sir Edwyn - Militia (75 points)
5.Luke the Swift~ - Luke the Swift - Militia (73 points)
6. Disco86 - Paul von Brickenstein - Militia (69 points)
7.soccerkid6 - Pepin Martel -Militia (67 points)
7. LettuceBrick - Marcus Sureshot - Militia (67 points)
8. Mpoh98 - Andar of Lenfald - Militia (64 points)
- Lokiten Myrikhim- Militia (63 points)
10.SergeantChipmunk44 - Chip Oakenbrow - Militia (53 points)
11.Petturik - Tybalt Fishby -Citizen (43 points)
12. Elderon - Velaryon of Strongborough - Citizen (39 points)
13. theboywarrior - Sir Marius -Citizen (35 points)
14. teherean- Lord Teherean - Citizen (30 points)
16. Sir Ronald - Sir Ronald the Just - Citizen (25 points)
17. Gyustil - Sir Gurmand - Citizen (33 Points)
18. Muskey15 - Seamus O'Callaghan - Citizen (21 points)
18. Griffon - Roewyn Hode -Citizen (21 points)
19. Fireglade - Lord Wolfsong - Citizen (17 points)
19. Sir Haymar - Sir Haymar - Peasent (17 Points)
20. Rinsju - Kethean - Citizen (16 points)
21. Medieval Guy - Michael Mann -Citizen (16 points)
22. Grant W. - Sir Wydenard - Citizen (15 points)
22 Alexander DeCoboray - Lord Alexander DeCoboray - Peasant (11 points)
24. Maik zu Niederstein - Maik zu Niederstein - Peasent (10 Points)
25. Derick R. - Derick van Rose - Peasent (9 Points)
26. digger1221 - Sir Glennian of Lenfald - Peasant (7 points)
26. Pup - Bleddyn Dur - Peasant (7 points)
26. FirstInfantry - Douglas MacCale - Peasant (7 points)
27. E,B. - Leif Greensain - Peasant (5 points)
27. jimbo87 - Felix Barclay - Peasant (5 points)
27. koffiemoc - Eryl -peasant (5 points)
27. DNL - Reymor (Reym) Irruini -peasant (5 points)
27. Athon - Kellec -peasant (5 points)
27. Matuku13 - General Leslaw - Peasant (5 points)
27. LewisCaroll - Letholdus Wallington - Peasant (5 points)
27. LegoLord. - Cormac VII - Peasant (5 points)
27. marmot987 - Sir Foxen - Peasant (5 points)
27. Erick the huntsman - Erick the Huntsman - Peasant (5 points)
- Schmidt - DECEASED
Total member count: 40Local Challenge ResultsLC1
~Fortify the Forest challenge winner... Albatross_Viking's Watchtower
~Lenfald Ships and Boats winner...SargeantChipmunk 44's GallulineLC3
~First Lenfald Duelling Challenge winner...Elderon's Valyron of StrongburgLC4
~ Lenfald Tax winner...Friskywhisker's Pay Up!LC5 Phase 1
Death to the Usurper winner ~ Mitah's Battle of ElaviaLC5 Phase 2
Candidate for Lenfald Winner... Petturik's Sir TripLC6
Fall in the Forest Winner... Caelan's the Great Northern Gray WolfPackLC7
~Fortify Lenfald winner...Caelan's Restoring a River GuardianLC8
~Returning from War winner...soccerkid6's Coming HomeLC9
~Heroes of War winner...Sergeant ChipMunk's RemembranceAnnouncements and Current Challenges
Current faction standings are (GC1+GC2+GC3 = total):Lenfald - 45+30+75+80 = 230!
Loreos - 40+40+42.5+85 = 207.5
Garheim - 55+45+60 +35= 195
Outlaws - 25+40+32.5+20 = 117.5
-LC 10 - CelebrationFor Great Lenfald!