Between Garheim and Loreos lies the Province of Lenfald, with its rich grasslands and deep forests. Valuing grace and style, the Lenfels prefer to live, hunt and fight with elegance - often using a longbow for all three.
Lenfald has an excellent supply of wood as well as stone. Their castles are often stone and wood combinations, and they utilize wooden siege weapons as well as large ships. If you want to build in a typical "medieval England" style, Lenfald is your faction.LeadershipHigh Lord Triphian I of Lenfald
Lord Triphian I was elected by the Noble's Voice, a voting committee of all Lenfald Nobles, as a successor for the recently deceased High Lord Wensesclaus II. Triphian, who's original pre-coronation name was Sir Tripp of Lenfald, quickly gained many followers amongst both peasantry and nobility, when he used his extensive riches to construct several monuments to the fallen Lenfel after the devastating Civil War. Regional MapFaction Traits/Info
- Demonym: Lenfel (plural: Lenfels).
- Colors (primary/secondary): Dark green/yellow.
- Terrain: Forest/foothills.
- Building style/materials: Medium sized castles, wood and stone.
- Natural resources: Wood, wildlife.
- Economy: Lumber, hunting.
- Army: Archers, light cavalry.
- Navy: Large war- and tradingships.
- LEGO sigils: Forestmen, Kingdoms Dragons, though anything with a green/yellow-ish theme will be allowed.Residents of Lenfald:
Special MembersFaction Overseer
friskywhiskers - Sir Edwyn
Albatross_Viking - Lokiten Myrikhim
Minister of Information Distribution
Albatross Viking - Lokiten MyrikhimGreat Warlord of Lenfald
Caelan - Sir Caelan MunroMembers' Name and Rank
1. Mitah - Mitah val Karem - Militia (85 points)2. Caelan
- Sir Caelan Munro - Militia (79 points)3. friskywhiskers
- Sir Edwyn - Militia (73 points)4. Albatross_Viking
- Lokiten Myrikhim- Militia (54points)
5. soccerkid6 - Pepin Martel -Citizen (50 points)
6. SSmidt - Schmidt - Citizen (48 Points)
7. Disco86 - Paul von Brickenstein - Citizen (44 points)
8. Petturik - Tybalt Fishby -Citizen (43 points)
9.LettuceBrick - Marcus Sureshot - Citizen (41 points)
9. SergeantChipmunk44 - Chip Oakenbrow - Citizen (41 points)
10. Luke the Swift~ - Luke the Swift - Citizen (39 points)
10. Elderon - Velaryon of Strongborough - Citizen (39 points)
10. Andared of Lenfald - Andared: Warden of the Forests - peasant (39 points)
11. teherean- Lord Teherean - Citizen (30 points)
11. theboywarrior - Sir Marius -citizen (30 points)
12. Sir Ronald - Sir Ronald the Just - Citizen (25 points)
13. Mpoh98 - Andar of Lenfald - Citizen (23 points)
13. Muskey15 - Seamus O'Callaghan - Citizen (21 points)
15. Fireglade - Lord Wolfsong - Citizen (17 points)
16 Rinsju - Kethean - Citizen (16 points)
16 Medieval Guy - Michael Mann -Citizen (16 points)
17 Griffon - Roewyn Hode -Citizen (15 points)
17 Grant W. - Sir Wydenard - Peasant (15 points)
18 Alexander DeCoboray - Lord Alexander DeCoboray - Peasant (11 points)
18 Sir Haymar - Sir Haymar - Peasent (11 Points)
19 Derick R. - Derick van Rose - Peasent (9 Points)
20.digger1221 - Sir Glennian of Lenfald - Peasant (7 points)
20. Pup - Bleddyn Dur - Peasant (7 points)
20. FirstInfantry - Douglas MacCale - Peasant (7 points)
20. Gyustil - Sir Gurmand - Peasent (7 Points)
21. E,B. - Leif Greensain - Peasant (5 points)
21. jimbo87 - Felix Barclay - Peasant (5 points)
21. koffiemoc - Eryl -peasant (5 points)
21. DNL - Reymor (Reym) Irruini -peasant (5 points)
21. Athon - Kellec -peasant (5 points)
21. Matuku13 - General Leslaw - Peasant (5 points)
21. LewisCaroll - Letholdus Wallington - Peasant (5 points)
21. LegoLord. - Cormac VII - Peasant (5 points)
21. marmot987 - Sir Foxen - Peasant (5 points)
21. Erick the huntsman - Erick the Huntsman - Peasant (5 points)
21. Maik zu Niederstein - Maik zu Niederstein - Peasent (5 Points)
Total member count: 40Local Challenge ResultsLC1
~Fortify the Forest challenge winner... Albatross_Viking's Watchtower
~Lenfald Ships and Boats winner...SargeantChipmunk 44's GallulineLC3
~First Lenfald Duelling Challenge winner...Elderon's Valyron of StrongburgLC4
~ Lenfald Tax winner...Friskywhisker's Pay Up!LC5 Phase 1
Death to the Usurper winner ~ Mitah's Battle of ElaviaLC5 Phase 2
Candidate for Lenfald Winner... Petturik's Sir TripLC6
Fall in the Forest Winner... Caelan's the Great Northern Gray WolfPackLC7
~Fortify Lenfald winner...Caelan's Restoring a River GuardianAnnouncements and Current Challnges
Current faction standings are (GC1+GC2+GC3 = total):Lenfald - 45+30+75+80 = 230!
Loreos - 40+40+42.5+85 = 207.5
Garheim - 55+45+60 +35= 195
Outlaws - 25+40+32.5+20 = 117.5
-LC8: Returning from War
-Caelan has been selected to represent us in the GC4. Congratulations, Caelan!For Great Lenfald!