C-C Role PLAY!

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

jeff_o_rama wrote:Three years prior....

Sportimer woke with a start. The stars were still gleaming brighlty as they slowly, steadily made their way across the sky. He then remembered where he was. Alone. Miles from home. The images of bloodshed several weeks prior were still burned in his head. He was convinced he had done the right thing. The King's men were not. If they had not violated the long standing agreement with the people of the Forest, Sportimer would not have to what he had done.

Killing five of the King's men is not a matter to be taken lightly.

Sportimer did not regret anything he did one bit. They were cutting down trees so ancient, no mortal man had ever seen them as seedlings. "The Kingdom needs bigger ships," they had said. He had to stop them. They were tampering with a mystical power they would never begin to understand.

The men at the tavern had talked of Darkwood Forest and some legendary figure named Jethro something. Sportimer was bad with names. Darkwood seemed like the place for him. Tomorrow he would find out.

Sportimer drew his cloak tight around himself. No room at the tavern. Fine with him.
Knocking the smoldering ash out , Jethro Argus Tahmyll, leader of the infamous League of Forrestmen, refilled his pipe and gazed thoughtfully at the dieing fire. Among the normal reports of Crusaders traveling the Archland Pass Jair had reported some activity at the local Tavern. Seemed some new bloke was snooping about was asking questions about the League. Might be a problem, Crusaders had gone undercover before, however bad they were at it. Of course, the League needed more men...
Jethro looked from the flames and stared to the dark eyes of Gonderin, the only Wood Elf of the League. "Gonderin, double the amount of perimeter guards and keep a sharp eye out for any odd figures. We might have company tonight."
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

The story I am writing with Dragon Master as my adversary has finally begun is transformation into brick. I finally had the chance to create some characters. For now it is just DM and my new character Prince William Aethmael III. More will follow and in the next few days I will start taking pictures from the story. Here is a Picture of The Dragon Master
The rest of the pictures I took of DM's Character can be here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wlist ... master.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wlist ... aster0.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wlist ... aster1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wlist ... aster2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wlist ... aster3.jpg

My Character Prince William Aethmael III
And the other links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wlist ... lliam1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wlist ... lliam2.jpg

And Finally a Pic with the two of them Perhaps before all the Hostilities Began.

Hope these pics work for Dragon Master. Hope the rest of you like them.

Will[/list]
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
jeff_o_rama
Laborer

Post by jeff_o_rama »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Knocking the smoldering ash out , Jethro Argus Tahmyll, leader of the infamous League of Forrestmen, refilled his pipe and gazed thoughtfully at the dieing fire. Among the normal reports of Crusaders traveling the Archland Pass Jair had reported some activity at the local Tavern. Seemed some new bloke was snooping about was asking questions about the League. Might be a problem, Crusaders had gone undercover before, however bad they were at it. Of course, the League needed more men...
Jethro looked from the flames and stared to the dark eyes of Gonderin, the only Wood Elf of the League. "Gonderin, double the amount of perimeter guards and keep a sharp eye out for any odd figures. We might have company tonight."
In the very early hours of the morning (the witching hour, his mother had called it) Sportimer woke up, packed his few possesions and started toward Darkwood Forest. He hoped to be there by first light.

"Jethro.... Jethro Alabaster Two-Tone? No. Jethro Acropolis TargetHopper? No. Jethro.... Wait a minute, I've written it down somewhere.... Remeber to change underwear. Wrong arm..... Ah Ha! Jethro Argus Tahmyll. That's the name!"

Sportimer walked quickly and quietly along the road, moving Northward.

At dawn, he could see the edges of the Forest a few miles ahead. The road had dwindled to a footpath that was not so well worn. Sportimer tried to subdue the waves of excitement he felt upon seeing a Forest of such magnitude. He could spend a lifetime in there and still never hug all of the trees! Quickly, however, he reminded himself to keep his senses alert as he approached. This was not familiar territory. He did not know what was lurking in every corner. The trees soon began to surround him as he moved forward. He was as quiet as the proverbial mouse, moving along scanning all around him.

He stopped dead. He had seen something. Something in the branches of the large oak ahead. He listened. Nothing. With patience taught to him by a lifetime of hunting and being hunted, he waited some more. If only he were a few steps closer to that tree. He could see what was there. But then again, whatever it was could see him then.

Well, he thought, I've come this far and I just want to talk to this Tahmyll character. What have I got to lose? My life. OK, we won't think about that.

"Hello!" he shouted, "I'm looking for a Jethro... uh...em... Argus Tahmyll."

"I mean no harm!" he added, but it seemed rather empty at this point.

Just then his peripheral vision caught a movement to the West and, simultaneously, he heard an all too familiar sound. Instinctively, he dropped to the ground, just missing an arrow to the skull. Another arrow lodged into the ground behind him. He rolled behind a rotting log and knocked an arrow. Where was he supposed to shoot? He could see nothing.

Thinking fast, he moved down the length of the log and darted behind a tree, praying to Mother Beach and (her daughter was now his cover) that he had not been seen. He was trapped.

"I mean no harm! I only seek audience with Mr. uh Tahmyll!"

In a split second, he saw the figure move from one tree to the other. There's one. The next movement he saw, he was ready. His aim was true and he saw the arrow hit the shoulder of the figure just as it reached the oak. He thought he'd heard a grunt. Sportimer dropped his bow and climbed the tree slowly, taking care not to move it too much. There was at least one other archer, the first one, out there. He reached the crown and ventured a look around the tree. A faint human outline could be seen in the thicket to the West.

Sportimer wanted no more bloodshed. He took off his quiver and knife and threw them to the ground.

"I mean no harm!"

He slowly moved out onto a limb and dropped to the ground, in plain sight of the archer. To his relief, there was no arrow waiting for him. Thank you, Beach daughter.

"Stay were you are. Don't move!" the voice came from the thicket.

"Gonderin!" This new voice had a peculiar accent. "Let him have it. He hit me."

Gonderin, if that really was his name stood up. He was clad in all green, with bare arms. His face was marked (paint or tattoo, Sportimer couldn't tell) with stripes. He blended in very well with his surroundings, Sportimer noticed. Dark eyes seemed to go right through Sportimer. He almost didn't seem quite human.

"We're taking him alive," Gonderin said, "Crusaders don't shoot like that. Besides, it doesn't even look like he drew blood."

The second voice swore. Sportimer wasn't sure if it was English. Then, the owner of the voice stood up. He was clad in tan, the color of deerskin. He carried two spears.

"Pablo, are you going to help me or what?" Gonderin spat.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

jeff_o_rama wrote: Lord_of_the_LEGO, those are great!!! I will hopefully be able to post a pic of Sportimer in a week. I need to get home from school, to where my legos are. Here's my plan for sportimer so far:

regular smiley head or one with sparse facial hair
brown foresterman cap, no feather
forestman torso with red collar
brown arms
green legs with black waist
bow
quiver
green, brown, black cloak

Anysuggestions? Would black hands (gloves) be good? Again, those minifigs are GREAT. Good photography too.

-Jeff
Do you mean this torso?:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/973p48

Also, are you refering to black or brown bows?

I think a face with hair would look better, because Smythe might look like Blyme's long lost brother with the plain smiley. :)

Everything sounds good! Can't wait for a Sportimer pic!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
jeff_o_rama
Laborer

Post by jeff_o_rama »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
jeff_o_rama wrote: Lord_of_the_LEGO, those are great!!! I will hopefully be able to post a pic of Sportimer in a week. I need to get home from school, to where my legos are. Here's my plan for sportimer so far:

regular smiley head or one with sparse facial hair
brown foresterman cap, no feather
forestman torso with red collar
brown arms
green legs with black waist
bow
quiver
green, brown, black cloak

Anysuggestions? Would black hands (gloves) be good? Again, those minifigs are GREAT. Good photography too.

-Jeff
Do you mean this torso?:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/973p48

Also, are you refering to black or brown bows?

I think a face with hair would look better, because Smythe might look like Blyme's long lost brother with the plain smiley. :)

Everything sounds good! Can't wait for a Sportimer pic!
yep, that's the torso i'm talkin' 'bout.

I was thinking about using a brown bow. I have a couple of black ones, but no black quivers.

As for heads, maybe http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3626bpx22, or http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3626bpx120?
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Just a thought - maybe you guys could have one thread for the actual story, and another for the working out of the details?
(it kinda interupts my reading :D )

Freak
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

LEGOFREAK:

Good Idea! I'll make a new thread when I add to the story!

jeff_o_rama:

Either head looks great!

Boy! This is fun! :D
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Great posts guys! Keep it up.

And Will, I love the story line, it really sets up for a grand adventure! I love the pic. Thats my mini-fig alright!

And Hey, how did you know I have brown hair?

Keep it up, all of you,

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

I won't be here at all for two weeks.

One of my grades was bad, and my parents blame it on this.

Sorry, nothing I can do. I trust you can keep things in order. Go to Devari if there are any problems.

Will, I'm sorry if this screws up your storline. I guess the tow weeks off will be the amount of time my character needs to gather more soldiers.

E-mail me if there is any important caslte news.

Thanks,

DM

(Happy Holidays!)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Bye! We'll miss you...

Ouch... Two weeks!

Well, as DM said, come to me to solve any problems. I'll check these forums as often as I can...
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Hope the two weeks fly by for you DM. Study first then Classic Castle. Good luck picking up those grades.

Will
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Hey, look who it is. I'll sneak on once in a while. I can type my posts in a word document, then post them.

Heheh!

DM

Can't keep me down!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Dragon Master wrote:Hey, look who it is. I'll sneak on once in a while. I can type my posts in a word document, then post them.

Heheh!

DM

Can't keep me down!
Ehhh...not a good idea, mate. You might get caught and banned forever...

just my two cents...
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Hey DM,

Get your grades up and then come back, school is more important and the thread will still be here when you get back. I will keep working on the story and we can bring you back in when your suspension is up. Good luck,

Will
Dr. H (PHD)
Gong Farmer

Post by Dr. H (PHD) »

Yo!

King Name: King Tactin

Kingdom Name: Valcastra

Location: Below the now smoldering knight's kingdom and to the east of the Black Falcons. A port city in the right bottom corner of Legoland.

Pop: 137,000

Size: Small

Army: Small but Elite

Navy: Enormous

Other notes: There is a city police force of halberd-wielding imperial-looking guys. Their time is renaissancish and they have muskets (w00t! I can pwn you all!).

Main Character:

Sake (actually a name of a japanese beer)

Class: Ninja

Weapons: Ninja-To (ninja sword) and Bokken (wooden sword)

Other Info: Coopearative mostly, Sake first coined the phrase that is widely used by the old kingdoms today:

FOOLS! I'LL DESTROY THEM ALL!!!!
FOOLS! I'LL DESTROY THEM ALL! MWWHAHAHAHAHA